Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best airiswarmer Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best airiswarmer Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hangs in the air, entrapped air meaning in hindi, air storm bow and arrow, igniting mno2 in air, effects of air pollution,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Quote.Of .My.Thought

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 23. Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #airiswarmer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Coz 

It's summer 😉 Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 23. Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #airiswarmer  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

marmalade ツ

yeah, that's yesterday's prompt, but I am, as usual, late :-P #theunsungquill #NAPOWRIMO day 6 #airiswarmer

read more
The air is warmer than before.
Somehow, the perfect marshmallows
of summery gardens 
haven't entered their zenith
and yet eating ice cream,
sitting on my favourite chair
at home has already
made its place in my to-do list.
Curtains seem to vibrate
at their position but
my hair refuse the request
of the breeze to flow.
May be they aren't yet ready
to be unhitched 
from the clutches of the rubber band
but then I ask myself if
I am ready to let the wind
carry me with its arrival

and if not, then ~

I have no right to
go & call this summer, mine. yeah, that's yesterday's prompt, but I am, as usual, late :-P

#theunsungquill #napowrimo day 6 #airiswarmer

Snigdha Agrawal

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 23. Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #airiswarmer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To pacify aggrieved souls 
rains arrived with great fanfare
just for a while, to extinguish 
the fire raging inside of the
injustices meted for sins
committed by others.
God blowed his whistle
and skies shut up
Cinders of anger consumes
living, life.

Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 23. Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #airiswarmer  #YourQuoteAndMine

கவிக்குயில் கண்மணி

read more
Yes..ofcourse!..The stars🌠 have started to breathe✨ Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 23. Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #airiswarmer  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 23. Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #airiswarmer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

read more
the mornings are misty, 
the afternoons are dusty, 
the evenings are rainy, 
the night so cold, 
the days and nights, 
now are so baffling, 
just like my heart, 
sometimes so gloomy,
sometimes so glad. 
sometimes so warm, 
sometimes so cold.  Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 23. Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #airiswarmer  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

Komal Sharma Gupta

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 23. Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #airiswarmer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Summer is here,
In Lockdown Town,
open a window,
a breeze tells you to look around,
as far as the eye can see,
the sun, defiant shines brightly,
"I am going to get warmer, warmer
as the days pass by", he says
"Go in, sit under a fan,
mull on your lockdown blues,
this won't be over soon".

Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 23. Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #airiswarmer  #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

k. Mishra

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 23. Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #airiswarmer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

read more
The surrounding air.that information tells us that, earth climate is getting warmer.when the air temperature approaches the body temperature  , heart capture the warning sign ,then heart beat faster and pump harder. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 23. Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #airiswarmer  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

Srilatha Gugunta

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 23. Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #airiswarmer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #NAPOWRIMO #napowrimo2020 #yqbaba

read more
As the sweltering glares..
From the season continues.. 
We try to laugh it out..
With coolest memes possible..
If you dare to step outside..
Someone left behind to grief..
As we wait to take a dive in the pool..
Or take a long walk on the seashore..
To get relief from the hot weather..
With warm hearts, we stay at home.. 
And work on every possible way.. 
To make the virus stop its flow.. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 23. Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #airiswarmer  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #napowrimo #napowrimo2020 #yqbaba

Simmi Singh

"the air is warmer than before",
said amma as she pulled aside
the curtains and inhaled the
warm december air

"the air is warmer than before",
said mummy over the phone
sitting across from a room 
heater i gifted her a year ago

seasons blend in my families
differently and i enjoy them both
be it amma's piping hot rasam
or mummy's homemade ice-cream cones

december being my favourite
keeps me warm at heart always
sometimes as a season
sometimes as remembrance. #yqbaba #airiswarmer #thefamilylife #napowrimo #napowrimoday23 #decemberpoem #favouriteseason

शायरशर्मा

read more
Expression of love is more feigned than before. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 23. Talk about the weather outside and inside your heart with this prompt. #airiswarmer  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification