Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best benchonahilltop Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best benchonahilltop Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about only love ben howard lyrics, only love ben howard, do ben and bailey divorce, hashtag 20 in 1 bench, bar and bench,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Mo Akbal

#benchonahilltop#newyear 🤓😅😂🥰🤓👍😟 #2023Recap

read more

क़ाश कुछ अब भी बाक़ी है

It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem that begins with the line I found a #benchonahilltop #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi

read more
and 
saw some unforgettable memories flowing with the sound of deep silence,
 uncoiling emotions and wore pam am smile

It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem that begins with the line I found a #benchonahilltop #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi

kranthi Sowjanya

It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem that begins with the line I found a #benchonahilltop #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Waiting for us
To enjoy the scenery
And have our final words... It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem that begins with the line I found a #benchonahilltop #YourQuoteAndMine

Sunbin 1

It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem that begins with the line I found a #benchonahilltop #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Bench #romentic #joy #yqbaba

read more
...which has a story. 
Either of Joy or sadness, Romantic or heavy. 

It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem that begins with the line I found a #benchonahilltop #YourQuoteAndMine
#bench #romentic #joy #yqbaba

Gita Khanna

It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem that begins with the line I found a #benchonahilltop #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I sat down on the bench
wondering how many happy days
This bench may have seen
Couples, steeped in warmth,
Or a small family 
cuddling their little one,
Today, I sit  here, wistful, nostalgic 
and somewhat lonesome.
That's how it goes... It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem that begins with the line I found a #benchonahilltop #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
When I saw it
I found some similarities between us 
It was also feeling lonely, misguided, disguised, discouraged but optimistic waiting for the moment that will change it. It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem that begins with the line I found a #benchonahilltop #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Then what, I sat there for long time,
To make my presence more calm and calm in my mind of a satisfied life. It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem that begins with the line I found a #benchonahilltop #YourQuoteAndMine

Tapoja Das

read more
Suddenly I checked the time, 
4.5hours were already passed... It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem that begins with the line I found a #benchonahilltop #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
as deserted as the road,

Only glances at the passerby’s,
Only waits for someone to rest.

It’s been a while it heard a story,
It’s been a while it’s felt the warmth.

The state was saddened, it was ironic,
Trees’ leaves fell shedded, it was a way to console. It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem that begins with the line I found a #benchonahilltop #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
slightly tilted sideways
one end higher than the other armrest, 
jarring on my senses I tried pushing it down, 
but to no avail, I sat down, 
a saint was looking at me, sitting under a tree, 
he asked me why didn't I tried
uplifting the down side, 
I looked at him agape
and threw away the book
on consumerism 
I was carrying with me.  It's #poemtime. Collab and write a poem that begins with the line I found a #benchonahilltop #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification