Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writingsadpoems Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writingsadpoems Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about writings on the wall, midnight writings by a distant mind, a good teacher paragraph writing, midnight writing in japanese, मदनमोहन मालवीय speeches and writings,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Collab and write a poem on how to stop #writingsadpoems. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Think of the things that you are grateful for 
Think of the things that make you happy 
Think positive 
 Collab and write a poem on how to stop #writingsadpoems. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Seema Sharma

Collab and write a poem on how to stop #writingsadpoems. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
by being happy Collab and write a poem on how to stop #writingsadpoems. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

JYOTI GUPTA

read more
To letting go the things.....who makes you sad. Collab and write a poem on how to stop #writingsadpoems. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
Select a person and write for them like you are lover Collab and write a poem on how to stop #writingsadpoems. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
Between the know and the un-know;
I do not know even the know or un-know. Collab and write a poem on how to stop #writingsadpoems. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Neha Shirote

read more
By enjoying ever moment of life whether good or bad. 
Being able to see beauty in everything turns sadness to happiness.
 Collab and write a poem on how to stop #writingsadpoems. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
By avoiding the people who have hurt me and always think positively no matter what happens  Collab and write a poem on how to stop #writingsadpoems. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Collab and write a poem on how to stop #writingsadpoems. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
She denied to see my face again,
And began to dream about rain,
In which she was wet with me in vain. Collab and write a poem on how to stop #writingsadpoems. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

DP YadaV07

Miss Dadwal

read more
By not digging the whole deep
Not trying hard to sleep
Sometimes it's Ohkay to weep
And vent it out 
Put a full stop
And try to write another line
Far from the hurt 
More about divine
And believe me
At the end 
Everything will be fine! Collab and write a poem on how to stop #writingsadpoems. #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification