Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqturns6 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqturns6 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yqt, the well wrought urn, ode on a grecian urn poem, urn meaning in hindi, aadhar urn status check,

• 64 Followers
  • 137 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Our YQ turns 6 today. ✨ How's your journey going on with this friend? #happybirthdayYQ #yqturns6 #dostyq #discovernewwriters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

read more
 Life becomes more beautiful  Our YQ turns 6 today. ✨
How's your journey going on with this friend?

#happybirthdayyq #yqturns6 #dostyq #discovernewwriters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

Sanchali Desai

Hello Resties!❤ Join in on our YQ's birthday celebration by collaborating and sharing your experiences!😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Do check out our pinned post😁 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqturns6 #rzYQhastaughtmeto

read more
 Express myself 
 Hello Resties!❤

Join in on our YQ's birthday celebration by collaborating and sharing your experiences!😊

Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍

Do check out our pinned post😁

Sanchali Desai

Hello Resties! ❤️ Today, our beloved platform, YourQuote turns 6 ✨ Collab with our special post and express your love for this home that makes us write! ❤️ #rzyqishomebecause #yqturns6 #YQbirthday #yourquote #restzone #yqrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
The walls of the house ( Yq meme ,Restzone , Cascade writers ) 
will not leave my side 
I can cry my heart out for I know they will never judge me  Hello Resties! ❤️

Today, our beloved platform, YourQuote turns 6 ✨

Collab with our special post and express your love for this home that makes us write! ❤️

#rzyqishomebecause #yqturns6 #yqbirthday #yourquote #restzone #yqrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Disclosed Heart

Happy birthday to YourQuote. We complete 6 years today. Dedicate your #letters to YQ. :) #yqturns6 #happybirthdayYQ #dearyq #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are like the dream that came true 
You are having the power of turning 
A no-writer to a writer 
&
You are also capable of 
Bringing the awareness of being a poet as well 
To a blabberer like me
 Happy birthday to YourQuote. We complete 6 years today. Dedicate your #letters to YQ. :) #yqturns6 #happybirthdayyq #dearyq  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Hello Resties!❤ On the account of YQ's birthday, collab on this beautiful picture and add your wishes to it!✨ Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Do check out our pinned post😁 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqturns6 #rzwritingonYQislike

read more
Utilizing my leisure time
Fulfilling my hobby
Satisfying inner and outer world
With diary of thoughts Hello Resties!❤

On the account of YQ's birthday, collab on this beautiful picture and add your wishes to it!✨

Nandipati Kalyani

Hello Resties!❤ On the account of YQ's birthday, collab on this beautiful picture and add your wishes to it!✨ Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Do check out our pinned post😁 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqturns6 #rzwritingonYQislike

read more
the experience 
made an enduring
impression 
on the mind Hello Resties!❤

On the account of YQ's birthday, collab on this beautiful picture and add your wishes to it!✨

Nandipati Kalyani

Hello Resties! ❤️ To celebrate YQ's birthday, collab on this post and write your thoughts. 😊 Don't forget to check out our pinned post!✨ #rzonewordforyq #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqturns6 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
T R A N S P A R E N T Hello Resties! ❤️

To celebrate YQ's birthday, collab on this post and write your thoughts. 😊

Don't forget to check out our pinned post!✨ 

#rzonewordforyq #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqturns6  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

Happy birthday to YourQuote. We complete 6 years today. Dedicate your #letters to YQ. :) #yqturns6 #happybirthdayYQ #dearyq #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You have given me an opportunity 
of exploring myself onto a paper 
with beautiful breaming flow of words
thanks for accepting me as I am 
and correcting me whenever 
I'm on the wrong track Happy birthday to YourQuote. We complete 6 years today. Dedicate your #letters to YQ. :) #yqturns6 #happybirthdayyq #dearyq  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

read more
a family because
All YQ writers instill 
With their creative words
give great opportunities 
To one and all 
with enormous ideas Hello Resties!❤

Nandipati Kalyani

Hello Resties! ❤️ Today, our beloved platform, YourQuote turns 6 ✨ Collab with our special post and express your love for this home that makes us write! ❤️ #rzyqishomebecause #yqturns6 #YQbirthday #yourquote #restzone #yqrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
All writers in YQ family 
encourage one another
Happy to be a part of 
YQ platform Hello Resties! ❤️

Today, our beloved platform, YourQuote turns 6 ✨

Collab with our special post and express your love for this home that makes us write! ❤️

#rzyqishomebecause #yqturns6 #yqbirthday #yourquote #restzone #yqrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification