Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MayPoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MayPoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about may 2019 usd to inr, we may be apart in distance but never at heart, loading may be defined as, may day in india, may day story,

• 30 Followers
  • 63 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

The new month is here. Welcome May and dedicate a poem to it. :) #MayPoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Good morning MAY,
Hope the MAY flowers 
blooms with happiness
bestows an award 
and praise on someone 
in recognition of an achievement
So be righteous 
and virtuous in your work
Remove the fear and be as it ought to be
Bring the best without any fierce
Let the heat waves cool with rain showers
Now you are in charge of 
APRIL'S unfulfilled desires 
Let MAY be the month of 
R E G R O W T H The new month is here. Welcome May and dedicate a poem to it. :) #maypoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

The new month is here. Welcome May and dedicate a poem to it. :) #MayPoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
April has departed to make way for may
As they say 'let's make hay while the sun shines'
Juicy yummy mangoes tickle the taste buds
so what if the intense heat burns us? 
let's celebrate the arrival of the hottest summer month
Yay! Let's raise a toast to may

The new month is here. Welcome May and dedicate a poem to it. :) #maypoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

May is here. Dedicate a poem to it. #MayPoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's May?
Maybe I'm not marching forward
Maybe April is fooling me
Maybe I need to fast forward my hopes and watch them stay alive
Maybe, just maybe, we need to forget everything that may not be and concentrate on what maybe
'you and your silly maybe's' goes May as I stay frozen
Am I dead? 
Maybe we all are or..
Maybe nobody is
 May is here. Dedicate a poem to it. #MayPoem #PoemTime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rasmeet Bhatia

May is here. Dedicate a poem to it. #MayPoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
May may help us get rid of the fever and cold,
Because the scenario has made us nothing but bold,
April has already taught that health is not what you fool,
I hope that May may come up with new rule,
Learned to look with different perceptions in the past few days,
Hope that may may prevent us from the pain that everyone pays....

Osho Jain

May is here. Dedicate a poem to it. #MayPoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba My life is the biggest lie ever. That I know I can never over. Will you do a favour, will you write my story someday with my voice sharing everything with you like no one ever, May be one day. Casteism is the biggest truth of my life which I can never favour.

read more
Well, the following isn't the poem but the painful story with neither heroin nor villain,
Entangled in my vulnerabilities and fears,
I once wanted to quit,
Like someone wanted to quit their addiction,
I also wanted to tell you about my fears,
But I couldn't,
Mahavir Jayanti was perfect occasion to address my fears,
I know, you would wonder...why and how?How does it feel to live with the identity that you really don't have, 
Like the surname you have is actually not your's,
Your father gifted you this surname because,He didn't have any,
Without surname the identity wasn't complete for him,He wasn't qualified in many interviews inspite of fetching good marks and extraordinary hardwork.
Well, this won't be the may poem but my poem, revealing the story that I couldn't tell anyone, Neither friend nor dushman,
Yes, my surname Jain with my name Osho is the one I got out of nothing.
I belong to Hindu community from Rajasthan wherein lot of conflicts are there, From no unity to no awareness,
I have been brought up watching my father's frustration of not belonging to what one should and frustrating over the taunts his friend circle gifted him deliberately with mental torture and pain.
My life is the biggest lie ever.
That I know I can never over.
Will you do a favour, will you write my story someday with my voice sharing everything with you like no one ever,
May be one day.
Casteism is the biggest truth of my life which I can  never favour.

Osho Jain

Missing NaPoWriMo? Don't worry. Write a poem #welcomingMay. #MayPoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 Though after years of struggle and sacrifices done in mute mood... She raised her son successfully... His son became charted accountant and a banker to successfully raise the voice of his voiceless but strong mother, real God of his life... 🌻 Mothers are the real God of our life... This poem is dedicated to someone I personally know🌻 This isn't the plight but the vi

read more
Today, I want to share the plight of educated but dependent woman.
Poem of a girl, Who was science graduate of nineties (1982)...most probably, at that time it was hard to find graduated girl in maths stream who was married to 10th failed boy.
She was from Orissa, He was from Rajasthan, Middle class families certainly to tie knots, 
Parents of boy were very ignorant to raise their son, one among five... 
Though foolishly proud on their son's alcoholic fight so violently on his wife, 
Girl who has become an assaulted wife under the sexual, physical, mental molestation under the reign of deaf and dumb society's evergreen facts of life, 
But not surprisingly his parents were busy to enjoy their life without bothering about the strife of cruel man's innocent pregnant wife... 
Grandson was given to ensure the continuity of hierarchical manship under the name of fake chivalry as society's double face was rife,
She silently tolerated leechery cum extramarital relation of her husband behind the curtain of society's silencing knife... 
But she was silent for the future of son, Apple of her eyes, 
Not supported by her own family, 
She was alone to fight for his son and his life.

Missing NaPoWriMo? Don't worry. Write a poem #welcomingMay. #MayPoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻
Though after years of struggle and sacrifices done in mute mood...
She raised her son successfully...
His son became charted accountant and a banker to successfully raise the voice of his voiceless but strong mother, real God of his life... 🌻
Mothers are the real God of our life...
This poem is dedicated to someone I personally know🌻
This isn't the plight but the vi

Gita Khanna

read more
May Dear
Bring some showers of hope
Some respite from the raging malady
Then may we all enjoy
Then may we all look forward
To late dinners with friends
Long walks by moonlight
Fun, cheer, laughter once again..  May is here. Dedicate a poem to it. #MayPoem #PoemTime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more

The Spring seems to bid goodbye,
As Summer slowly spreads its joy.

The year has already reached it's mid,
And the month of May has entered in.

The season of colourful flowers and luscious fruits,
Of ripe mangoes and delicious jackfruits.

With bright sunshine making hearts gay,
May begins celebrating Labour day.

The month that spreads joy and harmony,
What you see all around is verdant greenary.

To love this month you may have reasons many.
But I feel excited because I am a May baby.

Sakthy RS

read more
Hottest month May
Fastest it should be go
Earnest I will pray
Coldest May is to glow
Deepest thanks to say
For the nature.
 The new month is here. Welcome May and dedicate a poem to it. :) #maypoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
May is the month of fruits
but last year may was worse
And this year it is worst
may the next year's May 
be fruitful for everyone
including the humans May is here. Dedicate a poem to it. #MayPoem #PoemTime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification