Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Day1Story Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Day1Story Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about naino ki jo baat naina jaane hai love story, jahanara begum love story, pyaar vali love story, park hae in sad love story, malayalam love story pdf,

• 52 Followers
  • 60 Stories

Shitiz Chauhan

Here's the first #ShortStory challenge. A simple 3 line story where I have written 2 lines already as a collab prompt. Add the 3rd line. Notice the conflict hidden in these two lines. The reader is left curious as to why one person is happy, one is not. Collab and write the third line to resolve the story. Make sure the resolution is satisfying and original. It should answer the why of the situation, not the what and how. #yostowrimo #Day1Story #3linestory #shewashappyiwasnot YourQuoteAndMi #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
So Love fell out of the Story ..   Here's the first #shortstory challenge. A simple 3 line story where I have written 2 lines already as a collab prompt. Add the 3rd line. 

Notice the conflict hidden in these two lines. The reader is left curious as to why one person is happy, one is not. Collab and write the third line to resolve the story. Make sure the resolution is satisfying and original. It should answer the why of the situation, not the what and how. 

#YoStoWriMo #Day1Story #3linestory #shewashappyiwasnot #YourQuoteAndMi

Fairy Lights

Here's the first #ShortStory challenge. A simple 3 line story where I have written 2 lines already as a collab prompt. Add the 3rd line. Notice the conflict hidden in these two lines. The reader is left curious as to why one person is happy, one is not. Collab and write the third line to resolve the story. Make sure the resolution is satisfying and original. It should answer the why of the situation, not the what and how. #yostowrimo #Day1Story #3linestory #shewashappyiwasnot YourQuoteAndMi #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
And the Life Went On.  Here's the first #shortstory challenge. A simple 3 line story where I have written 2 lines already as a collab prompt. Add the 3rd line. 

Notice the conflict hidden in these two lines. The reader is left curious as to why one person is happy, one is not. Collab and write the third line to resolve the story. Make sure the resolution is satisfying and original. It should answer the why of the situation, not the what and how. 

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

Here's the first #ShortStory challenge. A simple 3 line story where I have written 2 lines already as a collab prompt. Add the 3rd line. Notice the conflict hidden in these two lines. The reader is left curious as to why one person is happy, one is not. Collab and write the third line to resolve the story. Make sure the resolution is satisfying and original. It should answer the why of the situation, not the what and how. #yostowrimo #Day1Story #3linestory #shewashappyiwasnot YourQuoteAndMi #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Once we be together happiness will longlast !! Here's the first #shortstory challenge. A simple 3 line story where I have written 2 lines already as a collab prompt. Add the 3rd line. 

Jamil Hussain Mukta

Here's the first #ShortStory challenge. A simple 3 line story where I have written 2 lines already as a collab prompt. Add the 3rd line. Notice the conflict hidden in these two lines. The reader is left curious as to why one person is happy, one is not. Collab and write the third line to resolve the story. Make sure the resolution is satisfying and original. It should answer the why of the situation, not the what and how. #yostowrimo #Day1Story #3linestory #shewashappyiwasnot yourquoteandmi #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
She is happy
I am not Here's the first #shortstory challenge. A simple 3 line story where I have written 2 lines already as a collab prompt. Add the 3rd line. 

#YoStoWriMo #Day1Story #3linestory #shewashappyiwasnot #yourquoteandmi

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
A girl was born. Here's the first #shortstory challenge. A simple 3 line story where I have written 2 lines already as a collab prompt. Add the 3rd line. 

K Harsita

Here's the first #ShortStory challenge. A simple 3 line story where I have written 2 lines already as a collab prompt. Add the 3rd line. Notice the conflict hidden in these two lines. The reader is left curious as to why one person is happy, one is not. Collab and write the third line to resolve the story. Make sure the resolution is satisfying and original. It should answer the why of the situation, not the what and how. #yostowrimo #Day1Story #3linestory #yqbaba #yqlove #shewashappyiwasnot #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I built my castle of love
at her friend zone. Here's the first #shortstory challenge. A simple 3 line story where I have written 2 lines already as a collab prompt. Add the 3rd line. 

#YoStoWriMo #Day1Story #3linestory #yqbaba #yqlove #shewashappyiwasnot

Osho Jain

read more

This is the real incident that I am going to share with you guys...My paternal aunt who doesn't know ABCD of any government competitive exam...gave a certain challenging satire on me with her hidden but clear happiness... I have been giving certain exams and could not able to clear them...I started my preparation just after completing my graduation in 2017... I belong to middle class family and we have been naturally inclined towards government sector since beginning... But family of my paternal aunt is engaged in business sector...She mockingly told my another relative... Do prediction about the time, Osho will get job...She was happy at that time...But I was not... After 3 years of hardwork... I have cleared certain government department exam... Though not very aspired, but thank god 🙏 it is related to my own field (botany, zoology, chemistry... My graduation subject) This small victory has succeeded somewhat to minimize my frustration of not clearing medical entrance... Yes, it's bit satisfactory... 
But it's not the one... I have been dreaming about... The real dream has to come true some day ... Though it is going to be long journey but definitely going to beautiful 🌻

Here's the first #shortstory challenge. A simple 3 line story where I have written 2 lines already as a collab prompt. Add the 3rd line. 

sk

Here's the first #ShortStory challenge. A simple 3 line story where I have written 2 lines already as a collab prompt. Add the 3rd line. Notice the conflict hidden in these two lines. The reader is left curious as to why one person is happy, one is not. Collab and write the third line to resolve the story. Make sure the resolution is satisfying and original. It should answer the why of the situation, not the what and how. #yostowrimo #Day1Story #3linestory #shewashappyiwasnot YourQuoteAndMi #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

read more
It was one sided love. Here's the first #shortstory challenge. A simple 3 line story where I have written 2 lines already as a collab prompt. Add the 3rd line. 

cressy adoline

read more
She used to be amazingly honest!  Here's the first #shortstory challenge. A simple 3 line story where I have written 2 lines already as a collab prompt. Add the 3rd line. 

The Incomplete Metaphor

read more
Our hearts were apart. Here's the first #shortstory challenge. A simple 3 line story where I have written 2 lines already as a collab prompt. Add the 3rd line. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification