Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thelastdecade Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thelastdecade Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thela in hindi, thela in english, hisa thel gama 2020, thela gadi price, book thela,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

What did #thelastdecade give you? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A MOST EXCELLENT Power
To How to live in This  Selfish World
And 
Go Away From 
Greedy Peoples... What did #thelastdecade give you? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Uvarani jaganathan

What did #thelastdecade give you? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The outline of my life for the next decade!  What did #thelastdecade give you? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Monisha Biswas

read more
Some worst experiences What did #thelastdecade give you? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Monisha Biswas

read more
An identity
But not a job What did #thelastdecade give you? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dipa Rani G.

read more
Experiences that I didn't want to experience.
But when I looked back and learned that without those difficult times I might not the same as I am today. What did #thelastdecade give you? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jamil Hussain Mukta

read more
the lessons to start a new decade  What did #thelastdecade give you? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Ritu Sen

What did #thelastdecade give you? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Decade #lifelessons

read more

"Life Lessons" 
        for upcoming decades.

It made me mature enough 
        to handle any situation, 
      It made me strong enough
       to accept my mistake,
    It made me sensible enough
   to choose when to react or not,
    It made me human enough
     to take a stand against evil,
    It made me simple enough
      to live with own flaws..
 What did #thelastdecade give you? #remembertowrite #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba   #decade #lifelessons

Bizz_are_ Soul

What did #thelastdecade give you? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #scarsofmine #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
wounds,
with scars,
worth remembering... What did #thelastdecade give you? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
#scarsofmine  
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes

koushik lenka

read more
A little bit of experience to enjoy and experiment on life. What did #thelastdecade give you? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Harish K B

What did #thelastdecade give you? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
"A pathway to my future and it has sculpted me into what I am today" What did #thelastdecade give you? #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification