Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bestofenglishquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bestofenglishquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about being alone is best, bebi ko bes pasand hai 480, teachers day best quotes in hindi, best sad quotes in hindi, best quotes on 15 august in hindi,

• 18 Followers
  • 100 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Himmel näher

Rumi said 
" Respond To Every Call That Excites Your Spirit "
Mere "WANT" is what I used to call the spirit back then
"PASSION" is what I now call the spirit as. #yqbaba #life #bestofenglishquotes #battle
#rumi  #spirit 
#passion

Himmel näher

The ball in my court
dodged the change on my door.
The ball now lies inflated
behind the broken door #yqbaba #thirdquote #life #battle #december #bestofenglishquotes       
#gdlovestwoliners

Sita Prasad

Connections....
It is never about you alone,
because of the aura you adorn,
you spread your breath around,
and mark your presence even in silence,
the apathy, the pain or the gaiety,
it just moves with you,
you show, you hide or just deny,
It is there the aura of your existence,
which matters the most.
 #beingtogether #beingthere #lovedones #yqbaba #bestofenglishquotes

Sadaf Wani

Cherished solitude, 
Bountiful pleasure, 
Love flourished in her heart. 

Now, 

Grieving loneliness, 
Ample Pain, 
Love maimed out her heart
 #yqbaba #yqquotes #heartbroken #yqtales #musings #sadafquotes #bestofenglishquotes

Gayathri Sulakhe R

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATcitybg1 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 🏆A special task is pinned on our profile.📍 Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #bestyqenglishquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #bestofenglishquotes

read more
Sunday late night is like,
preparing for ongoing MONDAY! OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATcitybg1
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

🏆A special task is pinned on our profile.📍

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts

Sakshi Jasrotia

I love travelling to 
unknown places 
They don’t question 
my moist eyes …. #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #yqrestzone #cascadewriters #bestofenglishquotes

Sakshi Jasrotia

Tolerance is not love 
Understanding is…. #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #brokenheart #yqquotes #bestofenglishquotes #quotestitchers #quotestagram

Sakshi Jasrotia

I didn’t want to upset him by 
telling the truth.
He got upset ‘coz i didn’t 
tell the truth. #bestyqenglishquotes #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #bestofenglishquotes

Sayali Paunikar

Let go of everything that restricts you from enjoying life #livelife#enjoylife #yqbaba#englishquotes#bestofenglishquotes

read more
If your dreams aren't letting you  to sleep then it's fine..
But if your dreams aren't letting you to enjoy life
then it is better to let go of such dreams... Let go of everything that restricts you from enjoying life 
#livelife#enjoylife
#yqbaba#Englishquotes#BestofEnglishQuotes

Impeccable Words

When does memory come to life? #musingtime #lifememories #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Past #bestofenglishquotes #betrayal Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
she was alone and looking herself in the mirror and found her back has scars of his merciless nails scratches which once was covered with the blood of her soul; full of dead emotions now ,she found it will never leave her body and will be erased only when her soul will be dead. When does memory come to life? #musingtime #lifememories #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yourquoteandmine #past #bestofenglishquotes #betrayal
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification