Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onesidedconversation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onesidedconversation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one sided love shayari and messages, sad shayari for one sided love in hindi, one sided love shayari in hindi for girlfriend, one sided love hindi poetry, pain one sided love quotes in hindi,

• 12 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Here's the second #Collab for the Day 14 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #onesidedconversation #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is always preferred 
In one-sided love
As the speaker can pour 
His heart out 
To the unaware listener Here's the second #collab for the Day 14 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #onesidedconversation #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

Here's the second #Collab for the Day 14 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #onesidedconversation #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
with God I have every day
He is either deaf
or very brave
I pour my heart out
with no restraints
all that troubles me
and all complaints
He remains mute 
as is His nature
Yet I pray to Him
thank Him and revere Him
and continue daily 
to have one-sided conversations Here's the second #collab for the Day 14 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #onesidedconversation #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Would you like to join for dinner tonight?

Ah! No other work at present 😊

I have booked only four tables... You see

No problem I don't sit on the table!

One thing if David doesn't turn up...
   Give me his address, I will take care of him! " Here's the second #collab for the Day 14 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #onesidedconversation #YourQuoteAndMine

Mr.Yum

read more
Is quite beneficial for one...
As it gives pleasure for being in conversation 
and  
happiness for not
 expecting anything from it in return.

Here's the second #collab for the Day 14 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #onesidedconversation #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
is always painful Here's the second #collab for the Day 14 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #onesidedconversation #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
Hard times may be on the go and plea to help is slow,
the matters are hanged and the fortune sucks to think maybe it will glow,
the life revolves around one sided conversation which results in either optimistic air of cold blow,
or will the tries be so desperate to cut the supply to deathly hallows in a flow,
in terms of meanting that i have a garden of scented thorns pinching every now and then it slowly grows,
 where is my worth of living who is o the side and where starboarded i go. Here's the second #collab for the Day 14 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #onesidedconversation #YourQuoteAndMine

Doctor Selvaraj

read more
Shows ego and carelessness. Here's the second #collab for the Day 14 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #onesidedconversation #YourQuoteAndMine

ASHKAR Shahi

Here's the second #Collab for the Day 14 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #onesidedconversation #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #healing__heartt

read more
is like, 
I messaged him to talk 
But he ignored me.
And I tell him in my heart that I wish atleast once you had given the answer, 
you would not have taken one more step towards losing me. Here's the second #collab for the Day 14 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #onesidedconversation #YourQuoteAndMine
#healing__heartt

R.S. Meena

Here's the second #Collab for the Day 14 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #onesidedconversation #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
is possible only on social media. Here's the second #collab for the Day 14 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #onesidedconversation #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Vibha Katare

with the horizon about the calm setting sun.. on the seashore.. Holding fistful of sand.. Counting until wave comes and going back... Isn't it meditation.. talking to timeless!! #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #onesidedconversation

read more
with the horizon
about the calm setting sun..
on the seashore..
Holding fistful of sand..
Counting until wave comes and going back...
Isn't it meditation.. 
talking to timeless!!

One sided conversation
are best companions 
Most of the times !!

More in caption >>> with the horizon
about the calm setting sun..
on the seashore..
Holding fistful of sand..
Counting until wave comes and going back...
Isn't it meditation.. 
talking to timeless!!
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification