Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imnotafraid Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imnotafraid Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about imneet kaur, temjen imna along wife, temjen imna along education, temjen imna along, paata imnadze,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imnotafraid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 I am afraid of the dark mind Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imnotafraid #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imnotafraid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the night. 
Don't I hold darkness somewhere in me? 
None to shine light on my darkness
Night probably tries to reveal it to me by presenting darkness in its rawness
I'm afraid of the night
It's my mirror
I refuse to meet me, at night. 
I walk away from the night, towards light.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imnotafraid #YourQuoteAndMine

UdayKiran Nagasuri

read more
I just ensure that it is not within me. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imnotafraid #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Might be of Darkness..
But now a days elderly people prefer
Darkness to bright lights!
Children upto certain age are scared
to play in the dark. Youth prefer darkness in bed!
They also prefer dark shades
Where as we prefer white!  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imnotafraid #YourQuoteAndMine

Siddarth

A man of consistency that I'm, ki I prefer either it be all dark or all light, I don't have time for switchblades😴😴 Guten morgen peeps💤 #yqbaba Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imnotafraid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the temporary illumination that flashes 
hard a second & vanishes the next.  A man of consistency that I'm, ki I prefer either it be all dark or all light, I don't have time for switchblades😴😴

Guten morgen peeps💤

#yqbaba 

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imnotafraid #YourQuoteAndMine

Shivi Rajput

I'm not afraid of losing you 
Know why?
Because we are under the same
 sky looking at the same moon. #imnotafraid #aaradhyasthoughts #love #moon #inspirational #poem #thoughtoftheday

Madhav Jha

read more
still.. but... 

gn.. now.. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imnotafraid #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
I am not afraid of the dark but I am afraid of the shadow of bad people around me....
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imnotafraid #YourQuoteAndMine

PRATHAP KUMAR

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imnotafraid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #prathap_quotes #untimelywickedthoughts

read more
I'm afraid of darkness forced on 
by personage close to me.

It’s all Greek to me. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imnotafraid #YourQuoteAndMine
#prathap_quotes
#untimelywickedthoughts

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
 afraid of the shadows in dark. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #imnotafraid #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification