Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best starrysky Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best starrysky Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you more than all the stars in the sky poem, hot star out of love, brightest star in the sky drama, mazzy star fade into you lyrics, mazzy star fade into you,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Sruthi Priya G

JenVi

Poonam Ritu Sen

A lost person turns into a star, is it true? #lostperson #starrysky #Star

read more
आपके ज़िंदगी के सफर में कुछ लोगों 
का साथ कभी खत्म नहीं हो सकता, 
चाहे वो आपके सामने मौजूद हो या ना हों,
बेहतर यही है लोगों को अपने दिलों में जगह दो. A lost person turns into a star, is it true? 
 #lostperson #starrysky #star

Deepak Kanoujia

प्रेमिका की आँखें किसी आकाशगंगा से कम नहीं होती... chugna = collecting something #deepakkanoujia #modishtro #pradhunik #starrysky #Stars #simi_hindi_haiku #YourQuoteAndMine #earlybirdz

read more
तू चुग तारे |
सितारा तेरी आँखें ,
दमकता मैं | प्रेमिका की आँखें किसी आकाशगंगा से कम नहीं होती...

chugna = collecting something

#deepakkanoujia #modishtro #pradhunik
#starrysky #stars

#simi_hindi_haiku

Shivi Rajput

When uh feel lonely just go through... conversation wid moon. #insomnic #moonlight #Night #Beauty #skywatcher #starrysky #aaradhyasthoughts

read more
Yeah, I love and I do. Every night for hours I talk with them.
 A beautiful sight that my eyes see, hardly believes. Which lives in dark and deeper shades of nights.
They listen all about my complication.  And at last I just lost in beauty of her to find it in my darkness. When uh feel lonely just go through... conversation wid moon. #insomnic #moonlight #night #beauty #skywatcher #starrysky  #aaradhyasthoughts

Arfaa Irfan Kolsawala

Being a kid and sitting on the swing freshened some cherished old memories... #oldmemories #starrynight #starrysky #yqbaba #Nostalgia #childhoodmemories

read more
Sitting on the swing late at night,
Gazing at the sky and being able to see the stars clearly,
Reminded me of the old times,
When we all were kids and swings and slides were the things that gave us happiness,
When we all were carefree and used to have tension free sleeps. Being a kid and sitting on the swing freshened some cherished old memories...

#oldmemories #starrynight #starrysky #yqbaba #nostalgia #childhoodmemories

Bad Poet

*The Sound of Silence* The stars are still Right at their places #October #soundofsilence #obliterate #badpoet #starrynight #identityofmyself #starrysky

read more
the sound of silence

(poem in caption)

*The Sound of Silence*

The stars are still

Right at their places

Archita Singh

Feel free to Collab ✔ Answer in one line . Show your talent ! #skcollab #yqbaba #yqdidi #yopowrimo #yqtales #stayhigh #starrysky Collaborating with Vanraj Khaire Collaborating with Sanjaykumar Sahu thank you for the invite Collaborating with Farzana Haidary starry sky #architaavijyotsinghthakur

read more
Involuntary Quashing all shackles with loved ones... Feel free to Collab ✔
Answer in one line .
Show your talent  !
#skcollab
 #YQbaba #YQdidi #yopowrimo  #yqtales  #stayhigh #starrysky 
Collaborating with  Vanraj Khaire 
Collaborating with  Sanjaykumar Sahu thank you for the invite
Collaborating with  Farzana Haidary starry sky

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification