Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SarcasticClap Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SarcasticClap Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sarcastic funny quotes on life, sarcastic meaning in hindi, sarcastic broken heart quotes, sarcastic meaning in english, sarcastic meaning in marathi,

• 26 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Mahima Jain

Bs yehi dekhne k liye toh ab tak zinda hai 😏😂😂 🚀Here comes #YQCM33. When do you clap sarcastically like this? 🙈😂 Come up with multiple situations and meme it! #SarcasticClap 👏Collab on this #YQMeme, make your #CinemagraphMeme #memetime entries to #YQMT1417 and make everyone go RoFL! #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
ever
Modi Ji says
*Achhe Din Aayenge...*
I am like :-  Bs yehi dekhne k liye toh ab tak zinda hai 😏😂😂

🚀Here comes #YQCM33. 

When do you clap sarcastically like this? 🙈😂 Come up with multiple situations and meme it! #SarcasticClap

👏Collab on this #YQMeme, make your #CinemagraphMeme #MemeTime entries to #YQMT1417 and make everyone go RoFL! #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Fairy Lights

🚀Here comes #YQCM33. When do you clap sarcastically like this? 🙈😂 Come up with multiple situations and meme it! #SarcasticClap 👏Collab on this #YQMeme, make your #CinemagraphMeme #memetime entries to #YQMT1417 and make everyone go RoFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
My mother blames every problem in my life on my phone
And my brother supports her 
Me to my brother: 🚀Here comes #YQCM33. 

When do you clap sarcastically like this? 🙈😂 Come up with multiple situations and meme it! #SarcasticClap

👏Collab on this #YQMeme, make your #CinemagraphMeme #MemeTime entries to #YQMT1417 and make everyone go RoFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

🚀Here comes #YQCM33. When do you clap sarcastically like this? 🙈😂 Come up with multiple situations and meme it! #SarcasticClap 👏Collab on this #YQMeme, make your #CinemagraphMeme #memetime entries to #YQMT1417 and make everyone go RoFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Mere dost mujhe wahi receipe bhejte hai jo ki mai unhe hafte bhar pahle se bata raha hu ... ''Hey dude try this new receipe I found on youtube''  🚀Here comes #YQCM33. 

👏Collab on this #YQMeme, make your #CinemagraphMeme #MemeTime entries to #YQMT1417 and make everyone go RoFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

🚀Here comes #YQCM33. When do you clap sarcastically like this? 🙈😂 Come up with multiple situations and meme it! #SarcasticClap 👏Collab on this #YQMeme, make your #CinemagraphMeme #memetime entries to #YQMT1417 and make everyone go RoFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Real lovers try to convince our society.
Society react like.. 🚀Here comes #YQCM33. 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Someone repeats the same news I got few hours ago... 🚀Here comes #YQCM33. 

Madhu Jain

🚀Here comes #YQCM33. When do you clap sarcastically like this? 🙈😂 Come up with multiple situations and meme it! #SarcasticClap 👏Collab on this #YQMeme, make your #CinemagraphMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1417 and make everyone go RoFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When bro is praised by dad 🚀Here comes #YQCM33. 

👏Collab on this #YQMeme, make your #CinemagraphMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1417 and make everyone go RoFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kushika Goyal

read more
My parents see my results

🚀Here comes #YQCM33. 

praveen kalabhavi

read more
My student told me that 
Sir i found corona vaccine
By using milk and turmeric
Powder on that my 
situation is like this 🚀Here comes #YQCM33. 

Kuldeep Ranga

read more
I post a sarcastic meme and everyone takes it as a serious post, then me... 🚀Here comes #YQCM33. 

KUNWAR DIPANKAR

read more
When my friend says a joke, which doesn't seems like a joke. 🚀Here comes #YQCM33. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification