Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thebiggestlie Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thebiggestlie Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you as big as the world text, love big brother quotes, i love my big brother quotes, love big brother, i love my big brother quotes in hindi,

• 33 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

What's the biggest lie you've ever told in your life? #aboutme #thebiggestlie #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I never disclosed my hardwork
To near and dear ones
As they will discern (realise) the same
When I'm no more in this world What's the biggest lie you've ever told in your life? #aboutme #thebiggestlie  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

What's the biggest lie you've ever told in your life? #aboutme #thebiggestlie #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I am fine ! " What's the biggest lie you've ever told in your life? #aboutme #thebiggestlie  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
I am fine What's the biggest lie you've ever told in your life? #aboutme #thebiggestlie  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
I could not make others happy...
The biggest truth is I could not make myself happy.
I can't give satisfaction and happiness to others...
The only thing I can do is making my efforts fruitful for my happiness only.
 What's the biggest lie you've ever told in your life? #aboutme #thebiggestlie  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I will meet you again like old days... What's the biggest lie you've ever told in your life? #aboutme #thebiggestlie  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
a piffling nothing to the politicians of today.
If I had lied about not doing my homework they have fake degrees, if I had made a false promise they laugh at my naivety, if I had lied about my capabilities well they never consider it a lie, if I had lied about my income they guffaw from their luxury SUVs.
I guess I can't be a big lier even. What's the biggest lie you've ever told in your life? #aboutme #thebiggestlie  #YourQuoteAndMine

mini elizabeth

read more
About my state of mind. 
I will say I'm  ok even when my heart aches.  What's the biggest lie you've ever told in your life? #aboutme #thebiggestlie  #YourQuoteAndMine

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
I Hate you.... What's the biggest lie you've ever told in your life? #aboutme #thebiggestlie  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
I  donot lie What's the biggest lie you've ever told in your life? #aboutme #thebiggestlie  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

What's the biggest lie you've ever told in your life? #aboutme #thebiggestlie #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
I am a good writer 
and  poet...
....😂😂 What's the biggest lie you've ever told in your life? #aboutme #thebiggestlie  #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification