Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenispendtime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenispendtime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, sirf mera haq hai ispe, teri aankhe hai madhushala ispe sher likhu ya gajal kahoon, internet explorer is the name of an isp, what do you mean by isp 10,

• 32 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you spend time with yourself? #aboutme #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The more calm & relaxed I should be 
More happy I would be
More blessed I would be  Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you spend time with yourself? #aboutme #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel I'm on cloud 9 Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Sunbin 1

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #immortal #Kritika #yqoneliner

read more
... all those moments become immortal somewhere in the core of the heart. 

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine

#immortal #kritika #yqoneliner

Sowmya Shetty

Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you spend time with yourself? #aboutme #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
I find new version of mine , 
With full of clarity in thoughts Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you spend time with yourself? #aboutme #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's not just only Time it's best part of my life 
Which I want to spend only with You. Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you spend time with yourself? #aboutme #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the better I discover. Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you spend time with yourself? #aboutme #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Bini Lamu

Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you spend time with yourself? #aboutme #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
জীৱন এনে কোৱাই নেকি.....?
আন্তৰিকতা নথকাৰ সত্ত্বেও
আন্তৰিকতা থকাৰ দৰে দেখোৱাব পাৰি,
ক'ত হৈ গ'ল মোৰ ভূল।
কিয়....?
মানুহ চিনি নাপাওঁ মই।
 Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you spend time with yourself? #aboutme #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

AAROHI SHARMA

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
It feels like I am into you 
Like seed in soil .❤️ Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

@_

read more
I know something more about myself. Tell us about yourself. How do you feel when you spend time with yourself? #aboutme #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
I feel more happy, comfortable,calm and lively . Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #whenispendtime #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification