Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theeighthwonder Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theeighthwonder Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i shall but love thee better after death, cute i love thee, i love thee poem, i love thee meaning, how i love thee,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Swapnil Moon

The eighth wonder of the world could be our present PM but, sadly Gormint Aunty 
steals the tag. #yqbaba #yqquotes #fillintheblank #theeighthwonder #gormintaunty #stolen #tag

Siddarth

The eighth wonder of the world could be

When Rache falls for Gunther  #yqbaba #yqmeme #yqmemes #challenge #theeighthwonder

Milan Vishnoi

The eight wonder of world could be 
Your parents saying to you that they are proud to be your parents.
The eight wonder of world could be inspiring and giving hope to someone who have lost all his hopes.
The eight wonder of world could be staying connected with your college and school friends throughout your lifetime.
The eight wonder of world could be 
A single sided crush ending up being both sided love.
The eight wonder of world could be Loving in Silence and letting the wedding cards make the noise for you.
 #theeighthwonder  #yqbabachallenge #yqbaba #quotechallenge

Ankit

The eighth wonder of the world could be seflessness ! #TheEighthWonder #yqbaba

Durga Kannan

The eighth wonder of the world
Could be a 'I love you' message
From you to me
For, my dear, you remain 'Mr Practical' 
who doesn't believe in words
That seem sentimental to you
Always a man of action
Believing in a different way
Of expressing your feelings.

#yqbaba#challenge#theeighthwonder

Swati Priyadarshini

This feels like all the stars of the universe have came down to u through those magical words... #yourgirl #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqchallenge #theeighthwonder love #Smile

read more
The eighth wonder of the world could be that sparkling smile on my face after being through worst time when he says ,"My girl, Remember I love you."  This feels like all the stars of the universe have came down to u through those magical words...
#yourgirl 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#yqchallenge 
#theeighthwonder 
#love 
#smile

Arshi Acharya

The eighth 
wonder of the 
world could 
be when a forlorn 
damsel feels sheltered 
in a deserted street if 
ever nightfalls. #theeighthwonder #yqbabachallenge #challengecompleted

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification