Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best owloved Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best owloved Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when will i see you again owl city, the owl and the pussycat poem, wake up the owl, night owl quotes, owl love poem,

• 20 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owloved #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more

someone liked my nature,
Understood me in all ways,
Shows deep affection
A feeling of respect 
And recognition for my work ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owloved

#yqow #empoweringwomen   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

Sita Prasad

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owloved #aboutme #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There were no barriers,
no conditions, yet someone
was there,
I felt it when an unknown,
stood there,
It was always there,
when my loved ones
would hear and care,
Above all I feel,
when I count my blessings,
He showers upon me!  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owloved #aboutme

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanan

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owloved #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
I faced hatredness from people from deceived people ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owloved

Afrin Jahan

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owloved #aboutme #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I saw a soothing smile on a face of  a poor  boy playing in the dust and soil... ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Nitesh Prajapati

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owloved #aboutme #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi

read more
something miracle happened 
but I can't describe it.  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

#yqdidi

Megha Lakhani

read more
you were with me... 
On star gazing night
In a rainy day
During a train journey 
Walks on long route
To have coffee in chocoday
On phone calls
For this long distance relationship
On your birthday
On the day you proposed me
I felt loved only till you were with me  !!  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Varadhan P M

read more

When your eyes meet

Every time...  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Varadhan P M

read more
 the children from the Workers'

Quarters, thanked me with broad

Smiles when I gave away Sweet

Packets for this DIWALI.

It is very easy to bring smiles on Children's 

Faces than on Adults!  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Varadhan P M

read more

When the patient looked up at me

with the eyes soaked up with gratitude.

I sat beside her consoling and comforting

her!  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
his soft glance moved over me slowly and gradually to rest and get locked with my eyes. ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification