Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearPanic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearPanic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Aman Chaudhary

Dear Panic, You're here all the time. You're like the dogs on the street who bark all the time. You're like the neighbour uncle who's always peeking. You're like the children who throw firecrackers at me. I resist you. I put earphones when you bark, I close the blinds when you look, I throw water at your childish behaviour that is a fire hazard. But I stay fighting with you, forgetting I have a life to go back to. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yqpostman #DearPanic

read more
Your arrival was so vital to seek for the opportunities that can't ever be possible without your terrific nature. 
          I'll always be grateful for your constant support and alarming signs that fulfills all my efforts and turns them into a sweet chocolate cake. 

Yours truly, 
Anonymous Dear Panic,

You're here all the time. You're like the dogs on the street who bark all the time. You're like the neighbour uncle who's always peeking. You're like the children who throw firecrackers at me.

I resist you. I put earphones when you bark, I close the blinds when you look, I throw water at your childish behaviour that is a fire hazard. 

But I stay fighting with you, forgetting I have a life to go back to.

Sweety PIe💚

710 #trustyourself #yqpostman #postman #letters #DearPanic #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Trust that everything is coming together, even if it feels like it's falling apart.
Better put your "Cheer up!" playlist on  — it'll help you get through... #710 #trustyourself 
#yqpostman #postman #letters #DearPanic  #YourQuoteAndMine 
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Varadhan P M

Dear Panic, You're here all the time. You're like the dogs on the street who bark all the time. You're like the neighbour uncle who's always peeking. You're like the children who throw firecrackers at me. I resist you. I put earphones when you bark, I close the blinds when you look, I throw water at your childish behaviour that is a fire hazard. But I stay fighting with you, forgetting I have a life to go back to. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yqpostman #DearPanic

read more
None can threaten you, as you make us Shiver from top to bottom...
You are more contagious than
consoling.
You fear Hope and Confidence.
You don't trust Trust!
 Dear Panic,

You're here all the time. You're like the dogs on the street who bark all the time. You're like the neighbour uncle who's always peeking. You're like the children who throw firecrackers at me.

I resist you. I put earphones when you bark, I close the blinds when you look, I throw water at your childish behaviour that is a fire hazard. 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Your arrival was so vital to seek for the opportunities that can't ever be possible without your terrific nature. 
          I'll always be grateful for your constant support and alarming signs that fulfills all my efforts and turns them into a sweet chocolate cake. 

Yours truly, 
Anonymous Dear Panic,

SaraS

read more
Pls let me "Breath" Dear Panic,

Meenakshi M

read more
You made me realise how to come out of difficulties, troubles and problems beautifully with a wide smile 😊
 Dear Panic,

anu_inner_voice

Dear Panic, You're here all the time. You're like the dogs on the street who bark all the time. You're like the neighbour uncle who's always peeking. You're like the children who throw firecrackers at me. I resist you. I put earphones when you bark, I close the blinds when you look, I throw water at your childish behaviour that is a fire hazard. But I stay fighting with you, forgetting I have a life to go back to. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yqpostman #DearPanic

read more
You are always with me at any time
During sleep also you are with me
Anyone will me at sometime
But you are making me fell that i am not alone all the time
You always make me feel insecure
You always make me feel anxiety
Why you love me somuch😒
 Dear Panic,

दि कु पां

Dear Panic, You're here all the time. You're like the dogs on the street who bark all the time. You're like the neighbour uncle who's always peeking. You're like the children who throw firecrackers at me. I resist you. I put earphones when you bark, I close the blinds when you look, I throw water at your childish behaviour that is a fire hazard. But I stay fighting with you, forgetting I have a life to go back to. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yqpostman #DearPanic

read more
Please be away from me...
I am habitual to hear barking dogs behind me... 
I have lot's of work to pay attention don't have time to listen them...
So you can't get anything from me... Dear Panic,

R.S. Meena

Dear Panic, You're here all the time. You're like the dogs on the street who bark all the time. You're like the neighbour uncle who's always peeking. You're like the children who throw firecrackers at me. I resist you. I put earphones when you bark, I close the blinds when you look, I throw water at your childish behaviour that is a fire hazard. But I stay fighting with you, forgetting I have a life to go back to. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #yqpostman #rsmalwar #DearPanic

read more
 Thy grip on me 
sometimes begins 
To tight but I make myself
 free with grins. Dear Panic,

VISHAL Kumar

read more
Don't judge me by my poetry,
I write what I feel ...✍🏽 Dear Panic,

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification