Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youqoutebaba Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youqoutebaba Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

AB

Om nmh shiway _____ Bless all ,,,,, and make them to deal with their problems ___🍁🍁 So get up early in the morning,,,,, went to the fresh air,,,,, and then pour own mind into that,,,, start feeling fresh,,,,, feeling new,,, feeling high,,,,, feeling spiritual..... feeling smile....feeling motivated.... feeling positive..... Have a view of series of your own thoughts,,,,,,see there are so many thoughts running side by side,,,,,, plz... plz... choose the one.... which is life changing thought......And now think think think on it..... And now it's time to work upon it..... Good morning..... !!🌻🌻!! Have a great day Enjoy your morning thought and work upon it whole day !! Om nmh shiway _____ #MorningThoughts #Morningvibes #motivationalquotes #greatmorning #youqoutebaba #alpanas

read more
A single positive 
Thought is enough
To change your life....

Good Morning 
Have a Great Day !!  Om nmh shiway _____
Bless  all ,,,,, and make them to deal with their problems ___🍁🍁
So get up early in the morning,,,,, went to the fresh air,,,,, and then pour own mind into that,,,, start feeling fresh,,,,, feeling new,,, feeling high,,,,, feeling spiritual..... feeling smile....feeling motivated.... feeling positive..... Have a view of series of your own thoughts,,,,,,see there are so many thoughts running side by side,,,,,, plz... plz... choose the one.... which is life changing thought......And now think think think on it..... And now it's time to work upon it..... 
Good morning..... !!🌻🌻!!
Have a great day
Enjoy your morning thought and work upon it whole day  !!
Om nmh shiway _____
#morningthoughts #morningvibes

💞Seema Yadav💞

हमे ठुकराया भी तो उसने जिनकी पहली पसंद थे हम #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotedidi #yourquotediary #youqoutebaba

read more
उसने ठुकराया तो क्या ख़ता की
वो आप के क़ाबिल था ही नहीं 

हमे ठुकराया भी तो उसने
जिनकी पहली पसंद थे हम

Simmi Singh

"I can't live without you."
Certainly, I won't die or hang myself.
I can survive, not live.
 Haiku
5-7-5
#simple #firstattempt #haiku #love #survival #yqbaba #youqoutebaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification