Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mnm_curves Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mnm_curves Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, lines and curves, kiss your own fingertips and hug your own curves,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Curves are merely love placed beautifully in the right places.. flaunt them, everybody has them.. Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ CURVES #chitserotica #mnm_curves #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
I hardly notice them, but
When he says they are 
extraordinarily risky yet 
excitingly dangerous, I dissolve 
and let him madly dissolve his 
entire being in them.
Ah! those Curves, he dare not
avoid them, dare not play safe, for
They teasingly, enticingly titillate.
"Uff, your curves! don't I often
go maddeningly berserk, 
insane?" smiles he indulgently.
I walk away, my infectious 
laughter winking at him.. Curves are merely love placed beautifully in the right places.. flaunt them, everybody has them..

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

Today's topic ~ CURVES
#chitserotica
#mnm_curves #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Neerja

(Quote552) Only to the one, whom I choose. #nympho #mnm_curves #aphrodisiacal69 #moansandmoons #erotica love #lust Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
To be felt
To be embraced
To be smelled 
To be tasted
To be relished 
To be measured 
ONLY 
...by you.. (Quote552) Only to the one, whom I choose.

#nympho #mnm_curves #aphrodisiacal69 #moansandmoons #erotica #love #lust Collaborating with Moans & Moons

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

//CURVES// Exotic yet hypnotic, how bold are those curves of yours. You take my breath away, leaving only my wild thoughts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #mnmtopics #mnm_curves #the_undervalued_nib🍁

read more
Exotic yet hypnotic,
how bold are those
curves of yours.
You take
my breath away,
leaving only
my wild thoughts
young and full of
steamy desires
of caressing those
curves of yours. //CURVES//
Exotic yet hypnotic,
how bold are those
curves of yours.
You take
my breath away,
leaving only
my wild thoughts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification