Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hlsubmission Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hlsubmission Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hls video player, hls full form, hls meaning, hls streaming example, hls player,

• 13 Followers
  • 104 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dharun kutty

control your self ,because world is very compilcated

©Dharun kutty #Aurora #hlsubmission #Stop #story
#condition

Kulbhushan Arora

Goodmorning 💕 Yesterday i was travelling hence couldn't meet you guys.. Hope all are well n good❤️❤️ Arrow leaved tearthumb (Google told me this name) is a plant we grow in our backyard to use its leaves for chutney. It's supposed to be rich in iron etc. Yesterday i saw irs flowers for the first time and they are tiny n beautiful..thought of sharing the same with you💕💕 We find unexpected happiness sometimes from the unexpected corner.. Enjoy it.. You deserve all the happiness in the world❤️❤️ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqjogi #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #hlsubmission

read more
प्रकृति का सौंदर्य,
उपलब्ध है,
कहां कहां खोज रहे सब,
प्राकृति का आनंद,
ये रहा...
कहां खोज रहे तुम
सुप्रभात🌄🌄 Goodmorning 💕

Yesterday i was travelling hence couldn't meet you guys.. Hope all are well n good❤️❤️

Arrow leaved tearthumb (Google told me this name) is a plant we grow in our backyard to use its leaves for chutney. It's supposed to be rich in iron etc. Yesterday i saw irs flowers for the first time and they are tiny n beautiful..thought of sharing the same with you💕💕

We find unexpected happiness sometimes from the unexpected corner.. Enjoy it.. You deserve all the happiness in the world❤️❤️

Kulbhushan Arora

Goodmorning ❤️ A light lighted at home gives that divine blessing to the surroundings..today felt like sitting and praying for the wellbeing of all🙏🙏 "Sarve janah sukhino bhavantu" Sometimes experiencing that blessing becomes a necessity for our soul. That environment certainly rejuvenates us. Sitting silently and experiencing the inner strength is what we need often in our life.. Have faith and salute to The Supreme Power for whatever it's bestowing you upon🙏🙏🙏 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqjogi #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #hlsubmission

read more
आस्था का दीप,
मन में जलाओ,
विश्वास की 
ज्योति से जगमगाओ,
अपने मनुष्य होने का,
कर्त्तव्य निभाओ,
जीवन सरल सहज होगा।। Goodmorning ❤️

A light lighted at home gives that divine blessing to the surroundings..today felt like sitting and praying for the wellbeing of all🙏🙏

"Sarve janah sukhino bhavantu"

Sometimes experiencing that blessing becomes a necessity for our soul. That environment certainly rejuvenates us. Sitting silently and experiencing the inner strength is what we need often in our life.. Have faith and salute to The Supreme Power for whatever it's bestowing you upon🙏🙏🙏

Kulbhushan Arora

#ClickedByMe #MyCnC #myclick #clicksncanvas #hlsubmission #rzmyclicks #suggestrz Clicks & Canvas. Feel free to collaborate. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pooja Bangar

read more
प्रेम है,
तो
सरलता से
जाने दिया ना
😍😍😍😍 #clickedbyme #mycnc #myclick #clicksncanvas #hlsubmission #rzmyclicks #suggestrz Clicks & Canvas.

Feel free to collaborate.        #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pooja Bangar

Kulbhushan Arora

#MyCnC #rzmyclicks #clickncanvas #hlsubmission #cncnew #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abhilipsa Anusaya

read more
मन के पंछी को, 
छूना है आसमान,
भरने को है तैयार,
हौसले की उड़ान 
 #mycnc 
#rzmyclicks 
#clickncanvas 
#hlsubmission 
#cncnew 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Abhilipsa Anusaya

Kulbhushan Arora

#MyCnC #myclick #rzmyclicks #hlsubmission #MobilePhotography #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abhilipsa Anusaya

read more
खुशियां 
बिखरी रहती हैं,
हमारे आसपास,
सबको
देखने समझने का
हुनर नहीं आता #mycnc 
#myclick 
#rzmyclicks 
#hlsubmission 
#mobilephotography  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kulbhushan Arora

#MyCnC #myclickncanvas #rzmyclicks #hlsubmission #myclicks #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abhilipsa Anusaya

read more
प्रतीक्षा...
 तितली सी आ बैठी,
वक्त की किताब के,
पन्ने पर फैले लम्हों में,
वर्तमान के पलों को,
चूम रही पंख फैलाए #mycnc 
#myclickncanvas 
#rzmyclicks 
#hlsubmission 
#myclicks  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kulbhushan Arora

#MyCnC #myclick #clicksncanvas #rzmyclicks #hlsubmission #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abhilipsa Anusaya

read more
एक छोटी सी खुशी,
मेरी हथेली पे रुकी,
तितली रंगों वाली,
जैसे फूल में झुकी,
मन को मालूम है,
इसे पकड़ना नहीं,
देखते रह कर ही,
आनंद की अनुभूति हुई #mycnc 
#myclick 
#clicksncanvas 
#rzmyclicks 
#hlsubmission  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kulbhushan Arora

Goodmorning ❤️ A white hibiscus in its pristine beauty. It immediately got my attention. See those dark red stamens giving much needed uniqueness.. Simply adorable.. Isn't it? Whatever we think is plain N uninteresting sometimes has something unique in it.. Find that uniqueness.. There is this lady whom I came to know recently. She is shy n doesn't mix with people more. I only chide her and make her laugh. Couple of days back I took a pic of her and believe me, I fell for her smile there.. So #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #pnpmyclick #hlsubmission

read more
प्रकृति का स्पंदन,
 पवित्र आलिंगन,
शांति का सौंदर्य,
श्वेत पुष्प का संग,
एकत्र अनुभूति में,
आत्मिक आनंद😍😍 Goodmorning ❤️

A white hibiscus in its pristine beauty. It immediately got my attention. See those dark red stamens giving much needed uniqueness.. Simply adorable.. Isn't it?

Whatever we think is plain N uninteresting sometimes has something unique in it.. Find that uniqueness.. 
There is this lady whom I came to know recently. She is shy n doesn't mix with people more. I only chide her and make her laugh. Couple of days back I took a pic of her and believe me, I fell for her smile there.. So

Kulbhushan Arora

Goodmorning ❤️ Flowers that too white flowers sooth us tremendously.. The good that came out of my visit to our relative is this.. Lol😂😂 Nature has an answer to everything. If only you look at them, you'll realise! Don't hesitate seek peace. Even a small plant in your garden or the road side one (like the one in the click) can give that solace to you.. Have a wonderful week ahead 💐🎉❤️💕 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #pnpmyclick #hlsubmission

read more
मुस्कान😊😊😊😊
शांति 😍😍😍😍
मौन 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
ये अदाएं हैं,
इन सफेद फूलों की,
सिखाने ही आते हैं,
कुदरत के शांति दूत,
सीखें इनसे😊😊 Goodmorning ❤️

Flowers that too white flowers sooth us tremendously.. The good that came out of my visit to our relative is this.. Lol😂😂

Nature has an answer to everything. If only you look at them, you'll realise! Don't hesitate seek peace. Even a small plant in your garden or the road side one (like the one in the click) can give that solace to you..

Have a wonderful week ahead 💐🎉❤️💕
#yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification