Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best trueloveexists Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best trueloveexists Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, true love is always unconditional, true love is unconditional explain, true stories of unconditional love, ooo maa true love,

• 12 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Abbas Ujjainwala

Sometimes you have to take decision by hurting your own self by protecting others... #trueloveexists #TrueStories #lifelessonslearnt

read more
Sometimes you have to do
 what's right 
even, If your Heart Aches 
Against it...  Sometimes you have to take decision by hurting your own self by protecting others... #trueloveexists #truestories #lifelessonslearnt

Harish Reddy S

[ English Translation of this quote ] ♥️You Are Mine This I Written On The Wall Of My Heart The Wait Is For You Forever An Ever ♥️ #loveyouforever #waituntillshecomeback #myloveforyou #endlesslove #trueloveexists #kannadaquotes #yqjogi #kannada

read more
ನೀ ನನಗಂತ
ನನ್ನ ಹೃದಯದ ಗೋಡೆಯ ಮೇಲೆ
ಬರೆದಿದ್ದೇನೆ,
ಕಾಯುವೆ ನಿನಗೋಸ್ಕರ
ಎಂದೆಂದಿಗೂ ನಿನಗೋಸ್ಕರ.
 [ English Translation of this quote ]
♥️You Are Mine
This I Written On The Wall Of My Heart The Wait Is For You
Forever An Ever ♥️
#loveyouforever #waituntillshecomeback #myloveforyou #endlesslove #trueloveexists  #kannadaquotes #yqjogi #kannada

Harish Reddy S

😘CONVERSATION 😘

She Said:-
I Found A Safest Place In My Life...
He Replied:- Which Place??
She Said The Safest Place For Me Is Your Heart...♥️🥰
Bcuz That Is The Only Place Where I Can Get 
Your Love,Care & Respect...😘♥️🥰 Than his reply is ♥️ you always
#truelove #truelovequotes #trueloveexists #trueloveneverdies #youandmeforever #youandmetogether #iloveyouforever

Harish Reddy S

There Are 2 True Love Exists This World...

1) Mother Love On You 
&
2) Loving Yourself. Open For Collab
#astheticthoughts #yqbabachallenge #yoirquotebaba #trueloveexists #loveyourself #loveurmom

Shnavi

It will make it worse. Hearts automatically find their way to each other, believe in your relationship ♥️ #trueloveexists #loveforever #Heart #LoveStory #Relationship thoughts #Faith #yqbaba

read more
Never allow third person to advise your relationship It will make it worse.

Hearts automatically find their way to each other, believe in your relationship ♥️

#trueloveexists #loveforever #heart #lovestory #relationship #thoughts #faith #yqbaba

Sanaie Mehvish🌟

وقت بدل جاتا ہے لیکن سچے لوگوں کی سچی محبت نہیں بدلتی!

Time changes, but the true love of true people does not change!

~Sanaie_Mehvish 🌟
 #timechanges #trueloveexists #truepeopledoexist

Obasa Ayomide

Hopefully one day, My True Love that really exist will finally find Me.  #truelove #truefeelings #trueloveexists

Saswat Baral

#polesapart #trueloveexists #yqbabachallenge #challengeaccepted #Loveiseverything #recorrection There was a boy named Rishabh, a final stage lung cancer patient. Totally pessimistic.Loved playing guitar and had a dream of studio recording but he thought all his dreams got crushed.Denied therapies at his last moments with ample excuses but nurse tried to convince him but he replied rudely And her mother in the hospital insisted for the cancer awareness camp but his excuse was same. There was a g

read more
There was a boy named Rishabh, a final stage lung cancer patient. Totally pessimistic.Loved playing guitar and had a dream of studio recording but he thought all his dreams got crushed.Denied therapies at his last moments with ample excuses but nurse tried to convince him but he replied rudely And her mother in the hospital insisted for the cancer awareness camp but his excuse was same. There was a girl over there named Shreyasi, she requested him, in reply Rishabh got rude to her, but she replied him in a sweet and in a bit teasy manner.Shreyasi maintains a notebook where she writes all her own poems and thoughts. She also runs an orphanage and always loves to spend her time there. Then when they got introduced each other in camp, Rishabh saw blood her cough and came to know she was also in her last stage,he felt lively in spending time with her,fell in love for each other, she fulfilled his dream of studio recording and Rishabh published her quotes in Mumbai's official magazine and at the same time she passed away in hospital but said him to promise her not to cry, he was broken but he didn't 1yr later on same date and bed he left the world. 

#polesapart
#trueloveexists
#yqbabachallenge
#challengeaccepted
#loveiseverything
 #recorrection
There was a boy named Rishabh, a final stage lung cancer patient. Totally pessimistic.Loved playing guitar and had a dream of studio recording but he thought all his dreams got crushed.Denied therapies at his last moments with ample excuses but nurse tried to convince him but he replied rudely And her mother in the hospital insisted for the cancer awareness camp but his excuse was same. There was a g

Aashu Kumar

Love is when you fall for someone's soul not beauty.. #Love
#Someone
#Soul
#Beauty
#Faith
#InnerBeauty
#TrueLoveExists
#LifeExperiences

mysterygirl

................ #heartsays #lovetalk #lovequotes #nojoto #trueloveexists
loader