Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writingresolution Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writingresolution Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cursive writing a to z, love quotes in gujarati writing, hindi ki writing kaise sudhare hai, sad love story writing, writing a love poem,

• 133 Followers
  • 4547 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sandeep Choudhary

Na mei chup hu Na woh Baatein dono kar rahe hai, Bas ek dusre ke liye Khamosh baithe hai. Kabhi karte the baat #writersofindia #ishq #writingresolution #abjaanedo

read more
Mohabbat se darte hai

**********Read caption********* Na mei chup hu
Na woh
Baatein dono
kar rahe hai,
Bas ek dusre ke liye
Khamosh baithe hai.

Kabhi karte the baat

Uvarani jaganathan

Don't wait for the door to open..
knock and rock with your strength of mind...  #writingresolution #writinginspiration #yqquotes #yqbaba #selfconfidence #selfmotivation #10/365

Uvarani jaganathan

Don't reveal anything until you get success in it!  #writingresolution #writingispiration #9/365 #yqquotes #selfconfidence #selfmotivation

Uvarani jaganathan

வணக்கம் தோழமைகளே! மௌனம் என்பது மிகப்பெரிய சக்தி! அதையே ரொம்ப திறமையா உபயோகப்படுத்த முடியும்! மௌனம் ஒரு ஆயதமாய் பயன்படுத்த முடிந்தால்!?? உங்கள் எண்ணங்களை கவியாக்குங்கள்! #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #tamilquotes #writingresolution #yqகண்மணி #மௌனம்_ஆயுதம் #writingispiration

read more
அன்பான உள்ளங்கள் செவி சாய்க்கும்... வணக்கம் தோழமைகளே! 

மௌனம் என்பது மிகப்பெரிய சக்தி! அதையே ரொம்ப திறமையா உபயோகப்படுத்த முடியும்! 

மௌனம் ஒரு ஆயதமாய் பயன்படுத்த முடிந்தால்!?? 

உங்கள் எண்ணங்களை கவியாக்குங்கள்!

Uvarani jaganathan

1st month of new year : confusing the dates...
Through the year : being cautious about the mistakes done in last year...
                                       #yqbaba #yqquotes #writingresolution #2/365 #writinginspiration

Uvarani jaganathan

New year is just a calculation of 365×24 hours. If it is spent effectively and innovatively then every new year becomes a victory...  #yqbaba #yqquotes  #writingresolution #writinginspiration #1/365

Vennila

🔪⚔️🔫 56/365 #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes life #lifequotes love #lovequotes #writingresolution poetry

read more
You were still alive
 on the violence 
So I used the weapon called 
Silence ! 🔪⚔️🔫

56/365
#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #life #lifequotes #love #lovequotes 
#writingresolution #poetry

Vennila

You will heal soon🍂 55/365 #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes love poetry #hurt #Flames #365days365quotes #writingresolution

read more
Flames that burnt you
and 
Blames that roast you
won't last long ! You will heal soon🍂

55/365
#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #love   #poetry #hurt #flames #365days365quotes #writingresolution

Vennila

Flaws are utterly beautiful
Next time when she falls
Remind her that !  Love your flaws💗

54/365
#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #life #motivation #365days365quotes #writingresolution #flaws #yqdiary

Vennila

Will rise to reach🍂🌟 51/365 #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #writingresolution life #lifequotes poetry #poem #postivity

read more
I dare to dream. 
Even if you tear me apart
and even if my tears flood
I will break the cage
To brake their revenge !  Will rise to reach🍂🌟

51/365
#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #writingresolution #life #lifequotes #poetry #poem #postivity
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification