Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bigger Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bigger Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about eat the worms and grow bigger, o life is bigger, oo life is bigger, how to get bigger arms in 2 weeks, bigger and better things quotes,

• 31 Followers
  • 121 Stories

R.S.Meghwal

R.S.Meghwal

ज़िन्दगी में विजय पाने के लिए ,

मौन से बड़ा कोई हथियार नहीं हैं

©R.S.Meghwal #R.S.Meghwal #Win  #life #There  #weapons  #bigger  #Silence

R.S.Meghwal

deepali sethi mehndiratta

Apologizing does not make us inferior or weak. It makes us a better human being. Do not be scared to apologize because you fear that you will be portrayed as inferior in front of the other person. Infact apologizing makes us a better human being. If you can learn to say sorry then it is the biggest lesson in humility. #apology #superior #bigger  #better #humility #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Sonia Terra

Sourajita D

"If you would give up on love, 
And then I give up on you
Will words give upon me?" My Last Fear

#sourajita #bigger #fear #than #death #giveup #lovewithouthim #yqbaba

Sourajita D

Short films like *Anukul* and *If and When* solves the plot but leaves a question hanging. The question of what you would do had you been in place of them. ❤ The answer to these films are bigger question. #sourajita #simile #likethatfilm #lovewithouthim #Movie #ShortFilm #bigger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
addresses the plot with an answer 
but leaves a bigger speculation behind!  Short films like *Anukul* and *If and When* solves the plot but leaves a question hanging. The question of what you would do had you been in place of them. ❤

The answer to these films are bigger question.

#Sourajita #simile #likethatfilm #lovewithouthim #movie #shortfilm #bigger #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

novaturient

don't 

about life ,
just live it , as it is...
bcoz 
It's a way bigger than your understanding  #truth
#dont  #think #about #life  #live
#bigger #understanding

Kindblue_Jay

No obstacle should be greater than your Goal.  #goal #bigger #obstacles

Kindblue_Jay

By worrying we make our problems bigger than they actually are.  #worry #problems #bigger
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification