Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best coldheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best coldheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about cold weather and love, i love the cold weather quotes, cold weather love quotes, earache due to cold, love story is my cold boyfriend,

• 20 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Gane

mute video

Aryan KAUSHIK

mute video

deepali sethi mehndiratta

Cold heart

Yes there is a heart that is cold
It does not know how to love
You have fallen for it
You know you never should....
     #coldheart #neverfall #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Cerebral Derange

She has cold heart and mind
But when she speak she look Like
A dragon spitting fire,
every word seems like fire  #yqkavi#yqdidi#yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#restzone#coldheart#dragon#spitfire

Cerebral Derange

She has cold heart and mind
But when she speak she look Like
A dragon spitting fire,
every word seems like fire  #yqkavi#yqdidi#yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#restzone#coldheart#dragon#spitfire

Suresh Dabi

दर्द #Pain #coldheart love #coldheart #शायरी

read more
mute video

Waqquas Khan

Love can melt a cold heart
But
Time and peace can heal a
broken heart  #love #brokenheart #time #coldheart #peace #melt #yqbaba

Siddharth Sirsat

It's not done yet ! #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #oneliner #coldheart #rentmylife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with someone lost

read more
If surfacial warmth refused you to continue,
All that will be left is your inner core which won't let you touch dying. It's not done yet !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #oneliner #coldheart #rentmylife   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  someone lost

Ulfath Tahreem

You boil the blood of someone who is the coolness of my eyes!
Before you witness my Love for you turn cold..
Mister, you better realise! #yqbaba #coldheart #fire

Kartik Prajapat

Above picture keeps me scribbling , to mold my sayings according to the essence of my story. For many reasons life seems neutral between its ends. For some it had been to their utmost part while for others an obligation to survive. One day we have to pay the depths of nature, the elements can therefore blossom our existence or discourage to live. Buried in the coffins lavished by thousands of flowers. There no one notices that to flower( here flourishing) is to be beneath f #Flower #yqbaba #coldheart #Icy #longform #frostymind #cubemelt

read more

Icy Life or Frosty Flower  Above picture keeps me scribbling , to mold my sayings according to the essence of my story. 

For many reasons life seems neutral between its ends. For some it had been to their utmost part while for others an obligation to survive. One day we have to pay the depths of nature, the elements can therefore blossom our existence or discourage to live.
                    Buried in the coffins lavished by thousands of flowers. There no one notices that to flower( here flourishing) is to be beneath f
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification