Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Maketime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Maketime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to make him miss you and love you more, bengali sad love quotes that make you cry, quotes to make him love you, short sad love stories that will make you cry in hindi, sad love stories that make you cry in hindi,

• 33 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Vibha Saroj

It could be taking time to do laundry or just eating. Mondays are busy and time to do anything extra is hard so try harder to make time for yourself. Use #Maketime #Collab Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
think about, how gracefully I wasted it till now. It could be taking time to do laundry or just eating. Mondays are busy and time to do anything extra is hard so try harder to make time for yourself.

Use #MakeTime

#Collab Challenge #yqbaba   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

It could be taking time to do laundry or just eating. Mondays are busy and time to do anything extra is hard so try harder to make time for yourself. Use #Maketime #Collab Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
think whether 
to study 
tomorrow or not. It could be taking time to do laundry or just eating. Mondays are busy and time to do anything extra is hard so try harder to make time for yourself.

Use #MakeTime

Vikrant Gosavi

read more
We will fill those lost moments. It could be taking time to do laundry or just eating. Mondays are busy and time to do anything extra is hard so try harder to make time for yourself.

Use #MakeTime

Sameer Gupta

read more
start creating a new me. It could be taking time to do laundry or just eating. Mondays are busy and time to do anything extra is hard so try harder to make time for yourself.

Use #MakeTime

sanjana

read more
Will recollect all the happy incidents of my life It could be taking time to do laundry or just eating. Mondays are busy and time to do anything extra is hard so try harder to make time for yourself.

Use #MakeTime

Gumnaam

read more
think how to delete you from my memory's It could be taking time to do laundry or just eating. Mondays are busy and time to do anything extra is hard so try harder to make time for yourself.

Use #MakeTime

Vrusti Raj

read more
Recollect my to-do-lists !
 It could be taking time to do laundry or just eating. Mondays are busy and time to do anything extra is hard so try harder to make time for yourself.

Use #MakeTime

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
do self introspection,
a walk down the spine
that holds my frame,
does it stand straight
or crushes with the weight
of my ill fate.

It could be taking time to do laundry or just eating. Mondays are busy and time to do anything extra is hard so try harder to make time for yourself.

Use #MakeTime

Sourajita D

"Today I will take time and delve deeper into my love; otherwise called books." #yqbaba #sourajita 
#mondayspeaks 
#collabchallenge 
#first_quote or #not
#followformore 
#maketime

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
                                       sail inside 
to the virgin lands of my soul. It could be taking time to do laundry or just eating. Mondays are busy and time to do anything extra is hard so try harder to make time for yourself.

Use #MakeTime

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification