Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onceagain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onceagain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 9 things to do once in a lifetime, love you once made lyrics, once you love, you only fall in love once, love happens only once quotes,

• 68 Followers
  • 68 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Fake Beauty

mute video

Chanchal Jaiswal

सम्मुख तुम्हारे निरा असहाय सा लगता है
कठिन समय की जाने कैसी विवशता है
चुप हूँ, बोले से कुछ और दरकता है
बह जाने दो ये पीर, मन की जो जटिलता है
जीवन पर नितांत भारी ये समय की कुटिलता है
विधि पर मेरा तुम्हारा किसी का भी वश क्या है
कैसे कह दूँ जोड़ो साहस, हिम्मत रखो
जानती हूँ, महसूसती हूँ कैसी विकटता है
किन्तु निभाना तो है, जीवन क्या एक बाध्यता है #toyou#loveyou#yqtalesoflife#beingwith#silencespeaks#onceagain

Chanchal Jaiswal

जब मन अनमना हो 
भूख उदास हो चले
कहती थी, "खाओगी!
पकौड़ियाँ तले..."
उत्तर की प्रतीक्षा के बिना
उतार लाती थी
गर्मागर्म पकौड़ियाँ
और अब जब-जब 
मन शिथिल होने लगता है
पड़ जाता है ठंडा
घंटों के अवगुंठन
और ठिठुरन से
जब जी नहीं उबरता
तरसती है रसोईं 
तुम्हारी आवाज़ को
तुम्हारे स्पर्श की 
गर्माहट महसूसने को
तल लाती हूँ फिर
ये पकौड़ियाँ #toyou#onceagain#yqmemories#heart#youandme#loveumummy

Monisha Biswas

#Collab and share what in your life happened #onceagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Give me the chance to prove myself trustworthy.. #Collab and share what in your life happened #onceagain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Open for collab ❤ whispering_with_naś (dont remove) #nas_scribbles #whistlingwanderer #wildwhispers #yqbaba #onceagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nasreen Fathimaa Hope the collab is fine. Plz do give suggestion so that I can improve. Thanku for collab opportunity💝😊 Nasreen Fathimaa

read more
Once again
feel my aroma
and tell me,
do you remember
your existence? Open for collab ❤

#whispering_with_naś (dont remove)
#nas_scribbles #whistlingwanderer #wildwhispers #yqbaba #onceagain  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Nasreen Fathimaa

Hope the collab is fine. Plz do give suggestion so that I can improve. Thanku for collab opportunity💝😊 Nasreen Fathimaa

Haseena Dudekula

#Collab and share what in your life happened #onceagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the disappointment,
visited me,
the one I thought,
I had seen the last of,
but this time,
I remained unscathed,
emerging stronger,
yet again...
 #Collab and share what in your life happened #onceagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

read more
I restarted my old self
Hope it doesn't die again 😐 #Collab and share what in your life happened #onceagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Major Mystique

read more
Has the sun set down giving way to midnight gloom

Once again, will the sun rise defying the velvety darkness to enlighten the world

#Collab and share what in your life happened #onceagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Shravanthi S

read more
thy voidness gave room for a filling,
this time, an intense one!  #Collab and share what in your life happened #onceagain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Bindu Manchikalapudi

Take me back to those days once again, when everyone used to smile from the heart.
Take me back to those days once again, when friendships were real and forever.
Take me back to those days once again, when friends used to share lunch boxes.
Take me back to those days once again, when love was pure.
Take me back to those days once again,  when I didn't feel life is so unfair.
Take me back to those days once again, when we sleep without overthinking.
Take me back to those days once again, when we believe that the world is so beautiful.
Take me back to those days once again, when I still used to be more humane.
Take me back to those days once again, when I didn't have to give explanations for being more insane.
Take me back to those days once again, when we lived with no expectations but with a little hope.
Take me back to those days once again, when we didn't need a person by our side.
Take me back to those days once again, when life was more simple and didn't have to care much about people's judgements.

Please take me back to those days once again, I want that real joy, pleasant days, cheerful nights, life with no stress.  Those days were full of love and innocence. #bindu #B #takemebackto #love #life #olddays #onceagain
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification