Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best forgetting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best forgetting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about forgetting someone you love, forgetting to take deep breaths, life quotes about forgetting the past, forgetting meaning in hindi, forgetting her and moving on,

• 95 Followers
  • 151 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

jyoti kanwar

mute video

i_m_charlie...

#forgetting अब सब भूल जाता हूं कुछ याद नहीं रहता। #Life

read more
mute video

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Having anger is not the problem,
Letting it take control of your actions,
Ignoring the pain it might cause to others,
Forgetting that you alone would face the worst consequences,
Loosing sight of the above three parameters,
Denying to realize the fault in yourself is the real problem.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #Anger #Problem #ignoring #forgetting #Actions #worst #consequences

Roshni Mehta

#forgetting _things_blessing_in_disguise #Life

read more
mute video

Mumtaz_sk

I may have a forgetful mind but, I also have a recollecting power.

©Mumtaz_sk #Raftaar #forgetful #Forgetfulness #forgot  #forgetting #Mind #brainfreeze #Brain #power #Nojoto

Puja

mute video

vinay tiwari

mute video

नेहा

Forgetting you is like shutting off the lights in my room and still staying awake the entire night. #latenightquote #drnehagoswami #forgetting #ForgettingYou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Forgetting to take breath. Forgetting you is like shutting off the lights in my room and still staying awake the entire night. #latenightquote
#drnehagoswami
 #forgetting #forgettingyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vaghela Jateen

Forgetting you is like shutting off the lights in my room and still staying awake the entire night. #latenightquotes #forgetting #ForgettingYou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A Year Before My 
Success 🙌 In Life Forgetting you is like shutting off the lights in my room and still staying awake the entire night. #latenightquotes #forgetting #forgettingyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Monisha Biswas

Forgetting you is like shutting off the lights in my room and still staying awake the entire night. #latenightquotes #forgetting #ForgettingYou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Not having enough strength to live Forgetting you is like shutting off the lights in my room and still staying awake the entire night. #latenightquotes #forgetting #forgettingyou #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification