Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MindGame Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MindGame Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ugh my mind it amazes me sometimes, ugh my mind it amazes me, summary of where the mind is without fear, you were always on my mind, freedom is a state of mind,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bhavana

Unlock 3 Things That Makes You Successful @everyone 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 https://youtu.be/_J-CP7hmfP0?si=B-UsWePA6ndYNtdn #Motivational #inspirational #laxmis #mindset #peoplesmind #MindGame #Motivation #जानकारी

read more
mute video

Businessman mindset

mute video

Sakshi Vashist

Agree? 08/09/09 #Mind #MindGame #Replay #Actions #Action #Play

read more
The worst mind game is
Action Replay 

Agree? 

08/09/09

#mind #mindgame #replay #actions #action #play

Shaista Shaikh

#Movie #yqbaba #yqdidi #will life #game #Gore #MindGame It's a movie but it's such a thrilling movie do watch it..

read more
You want to understand the quote"karma is a bitch?"
Watch all the parts of the movie SAW
You will understand the meaning and the preciousness of the WILL to live... #movie #yqbaba #yqdidi #will #life #game #gore #mindgame
It's a movie but it's such a thrilling movie do watch it..

Satish Chandra

#MindGame You play, I play, We play It's Ok And we lose the sweetness that existed ever before between the two of us! #yqbaba #SattyMuses

read more
I'm not the same
since the time
you've started,
playing mind-games. #MindGame

You play, I play, We play
It's Ok
And we lose the sweetness
that existed ever before
between the two of us!

Santhi G Achari

mute video

🌻 Shankh 🖋️

Tact is the ability to tell someone 
  to go to Hell in such a way that 
    they look forward to the Trip.

- Winston S. Churchill #diplomatic #strategy #conflicthandling #mindgame #psychology

🌻 Shankh 🖋️

Sometimes it's better to let Silence do the Talking.

- Anonymous #thoughts #mindgame #puzzle #psychological #suspense

Life Lessons

You speak less when your heart speaks. You speak more when your mind speaks! #MindGame #mindapp #JourneyWithin #zenattitude #sharmashruti #shrutiyq #shrutisharma

read more
You speak less when your heart speaks

You speak more when your mind speaks You speak less when your heart speaks. You speak more when your mind speaks! #mindgame #mindapp #journeywithin #zenattitude
#sharmashruti #shrutiyq #shrutisharma

Ayesha Aarya Singh

#MindGame #paheli #paper #aapkitanebudhimaanhai #Ayesha #Knowledge think🤔 socho jaraaa 🤔🤔🤔😂😂 दोस्तों आपकी दोस्त लेकर आ रही है 10 Day पहेली games जीतने वाले को मिलेंगे आकर्षक इनाम तो क्या आप है तैयार अपने दिमाग परीक्षण के लिए 😂😂🤔🤔😂😂💐💐🍫🍫👈 Mk Madhav Pramodini Mohapatra Shahab SIDDHARTH SHENDE B Ravan mk Kumar R Ojha Rahul Patel nikku morya shaghun Trisha flute family fatima Ali sem Khan Farhan Khan Nikhat

read more
बूझ पहेली तो मैं जानूँ 😀
आप सच में बुद्धिमान हो इसे तब मैं मानूँ 

ऐसी कौन सी चीज हैं 
जिसे हम निगले तो जिंदा रह जाए 
अगर वह हमें निगले 
तो हम मर जाए ||
🤔🤔

©Ayesha Aarya Singh #MindGame #paheli 
#paper #aapkitanebudhimaanhai 
#Ayesha
#Knowledge #think🤔 
socho jaraaa 🤔🤔🤔😂😂 
दोस्तों आपकी दोस्त लेकर आ रही है 10 Day पहेली games जीतने वाले को मिलेंगे आकर्षक इनाम तो क्या आप है तैयार अपने दिमाग परीक्षण के लिए 😂😂🤔🤔😂😂💐💐🍫🍫👈
Mk Madhav Pramodini Mohapatra Shahab SIDDHARTH SHENDE B Ravan  mk Kumar R Ojha Rahul Patel nikku morya shaghun Trisha flute family fatima Ali sem Khan Farhan Khan Nikhat
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification