Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hating Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hating Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about hating someone you used to love, quotes about hating love and relationships, poems about hating someone you love, hating love quotes, quotes about hating life and yourself,

• 16 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

People start hating you when 
they cannot control you.

©KhaultiSyahi #Childhood #hating #you
#people #Life #Life_experience 
#khaultisyahi #think #Control 
#Toxic

Sourav

mute video

Mayaank Modi

Rather than hating you..
I prefer to choose, 
kill that part of mine..
Which still cares about you.. #yqbaba #yqenglish #kill #prefer #chose #mine #hating #cares

BbB

What will you do, if one day, 
you found out that the person 
you have been hating, and have 
not talked to, in the last 5 years 
has already died 5 years back...?  #hating #BbBquotes

Rohon Makwana

mute video

Kavita Maayo kp

किसी से नफरत का कारण 
वह स्वयं ही होता है..!!

©Kavita Maayo kp #hindipoetry #bestyqhindiquotes #hindishayari #shayarilover #inspirationalquotes #motivationalquotes #hating #Self #reason 

#flowers

moonchild

They are hating but they're always taking notes ...

©Moon child #jeon_jungkook #bts #kookie #jungkook #hating #notes #taking #savage #swag

Rusica Epil

#Quote

read more
The more yuu` are hating mee`
the more I ' am missing yuu`
The more yuu` are parting mee`
the more I ' am blessing yuu`

Still my heart cant` blank yuu`
The more yuu` are hating mee`
the more I ' am missing yuu
 🦅

First Last

#LastDecision No #hating #anymore, but #Love 💓🆒 Why love is more important than Hate? We think tigers are violent, this is not true, but they are animals it is their nature, look at them when they are silent. If you are human beings, then comparison must be with human rights, not with one who is hunting & there might be a reason behind something daunting. The moment you start hating someone else for anything wrongdoing, the flow of negative energy has taken you at an accelerated pace and that #Life #LifeIsBeautiful #EarlyMorning #peaceful #FreshThoughts #giveyourbest #giveyour100 #learntfromyourfather

read more
Last decision #LastDecision No #hating #anymore, but #love 💓🆒
Why love is more important than Hate?

We think tigers are violent, this is not true, but they are animals it is their nature, look at them when they are silent. If you are human beings, then comparison must be with human rights, not with one who is hunting & there might be a reason behind something daunting. 

The moment you start hating someone else for anything wrongdoing, the flow of negative energy has taken you at an accelerated pace and that

TalesbyAkash

Your way of hating me,was
more powerful than the way
of my loving. You won because-

#nojotoenglish #nojototales #nototoworld #wordsbyakash #hating #loving
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification