Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 5things Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 5things Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about remember remember the 5th of november, yeh hai mohabbatein 5th may 2017, yeh hai mohabbatein 5th july 2017, kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi 5th june 2017, kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi 5th july 2017,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Raider Singer

Mouras Thoughts

வாழ்க்கையில் தெரிந்து கொள்ள வேண்டிய 5 விஷயங்கள் | TOD 🎯 271 #5things life #mourasthoughts #tamilmotivation #Motivationalvideos #Motivation #motivationalquotes #Motivational #motivationalspeaker #Quotes #அறிவு

read more

Monisha Biswas

I loved yesterday's midnight poem so much that I believe we all should write our own version of #5things using 5 short and concise pointers. I'll post mine at 2 pm IST. #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love yourself
Be faithful enough to yourself
Work hard for yourself
Live and grow with nature
Be patient for yourself I loved yesterday's midnight poem so much that I believe we all should write our own version of #5things using 5 short and concise pointers. I'll post mine at 2 pm IST. #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Quote.Of .My.Thought

I loved yesterday's midnight poem so much that I believe we all should write our own version of #5things using 5 short and concise pointers. I'll post mine at 2 pm IST. #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Say

I'm sorry,
Thank you,
You are looking great,
I missed you,
I love you

to our parents and siblings✌️🦋 I loved yesterday's midnight poem so much that I believe we all should write our own version of #5things using 5 short and concise pointers. I'll post mine at 2 pm IST. #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
SORRY 
THANK YOU 
LET GO
I LOVE YOU 
I NEED YOU. 
 I loved yesterday's midnight poem so much that I believe we all should write our own version of #5things using 5 short and concise pointers. I'll post mine at 2 pm IST. #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
give a break Sir.    ...to our boss

take rest and relax......    to our self 

leave homework and play.....  to kids

I am sorry...    .to our children

I love you.....    to our parents

I loved yesterday's midnight poem so much that I believe we all should write our own version of #5things using 5 short and concise pointers. I'll post mine at 2 pm IST. #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
1. Mind your own business
2. Use mouthwash more often
3. Use deodorant
4. Stop picking your nose in public
5. Use a handkerchief when coughing 
    or sneezing. I loved yesterday's midnight poem so much that I believe we all should write our own version of #5things using 5 short and concise pointers. I'll post mine at 2 pm IST. #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

read more
I am not rude, it's just the circumstances.
.i wanted to be the every reason to stay in your season.
. I want to live and love again.
. I hate public appearances
. I am not fine.  I loved yesterday's midnight poem so much that I believe we all should write our own version of #5things using 5 short and concise pointers. I'll post mine at 2 pm IST. #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

I loved yesterday's midnight poem so much that I believe we all should write our own version of #5things using 5 short and concise pointers. I'll post mine at 2 pm IST. #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba. #yqtales #Thinking #again

read more
I am not rude, it's just the circumstances.
.i wanted to be the every reason to stay in your season.
. I want to live and love again.
. I hate public appearances
. I am not fine.  I loved yesterday's midnight poem so much that I believe we all should write our own version of #5things using 5 short and concise pointers. I'll post mine at 2 pm IST. #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba. #yqtales #thinking #again

ماجد بشیر

read more
1۔ فجر
2۔ ظہر
3۔ عصر
4۔مغرِب
5۔ عِشاء
1. Fajar
2. Zohor
3. Asar
4. Magrib
5. Isha I loved yesterday's midnight poem so much that I believe we all should write our own version of #5things using 5 short and concise pointers. I'll post mine at 2 pm IST. #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification