Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best feelingblessed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best feelingblessed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is the beautiful feeling, you begin to feel the pull of the hallucination, feeling love quotes in hindi, no feeling in love hindi meaning, no feeling in love in hindi,

• 33 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kulbhushan Arora

💫👼😇😇😇👼💫 Big round of applause for 👏👏👏 Kulbhushan Arora 🙏💐 (Ba Chau ❤️🤗) Thoibi:- चांद दूर होकर भी पास लगता है... इंसान पास होकर भी दूर... Add your bëäütïfül words to it ✍️ #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #feelingblessed #yqwriters #writingresolution #chitchatsession #amazingsoul

read more
How can this session end without answering eight questions which are waiting 
Answers from you 💫👼😇😇😇👼💫

Big round of applause for 👏👏👏 Kulbhushan Arora 🙏💐 (Ba Chau ❤️🤗)

Thoibi:- चांद दूर होकर भी पास लगता है...
इंसान पास होकर भी दूर...
Add your bëäütïfül words to it ✍️

Chitra Iyer

💫👼😇😇😇👼💫 Big round of applause 👏👏👏 for Mástérpíécé wrítér Chitra 💐 Thoibi:-Téll ús sóméthíñg ábóút yóúrsélf Chïträ:- Life walks through me as a human who has her priorities right, who laughs, cries becoz nothing seems right tho they say, 'it's alright, nothing is wrong, nothing is right..keep going with love in sight with love's insight. #soulful #yqbaba #yqwriter #feelingblessed #writingresolution #testimonials #chitchatsession #chitstestimonial

read more
Uff. It was fun 💫👼😇😇😇👼💫

Big round of applause 👏👏👏
for Mástérpíécé wrítér Chitra 💐

Thoibi:-Téll ús sóméthíñg ábóút yóúrsélf

Chïträ:- Life walks through me as a human who has her priorities right, who laughs, cries becoz nothing seems right tho they say, 'it's alright, nothing is wrong, nothing is right..keep going with love in sight with love's insight.

Chitra Iyer

💫👼😇😇😇👼💫 Big round of applause 👏👏👏 for Mástérpíécé wrítér Chitra 💐 Thoibi:-Téll ús sóméthíñg ábóút yóúrsélf Chïträ:- Life walks through me as a human who has her priorities right, who laughs, cries becoz nothing seems right tho they say, 'it's alright, nothing is wrong, nothing is right..keep going with love in sight with love's insight. #soulful #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqwriter #feelingblessed #writingresolution #chitchatsession

read more
This by amazing thoibi shall be cherished for life..💕 💫👼😇😇😇👼💫

Big round of applause 👏👏👏
for Mástérpíécé wrítér Chitra 💐

Thoibi:-Téll ús sóméthíñg ábóút yóúrsélf

Chïträ:- Life walks through me as a human who has her priorities right, who laughs, cries becoz nothing seems right tho they say, 'it's alright, nothing is wrong, nothing is right..keep going with love in sight with love's insight.

Sweety PIe💚

Don't give others the Power 
to make you feel Low...

#209 #hiral #powerofwords #feelingblessed #selfrespect

cressy adoline

Dear YQ,
              You are my best place,
Where I express my thoughts 
As in person I'm not ; You are
The one who gifted me with an
Everloving opportunity to meet 
Lot of awesome souls in my life,
Who unknowingly taken my  
World into a new dimension
Which I can't express through
My words!

Thanks a lot, YQ
With gratitudes,
     #thankuyq #thankuyqfamily 
#thankudryqfriends
#feelingblessed 
#yqbaba #yqkanmani

#tysista Jennifer Xavier

cressy adoline

Participate #cinemagraphcollab and describe how your past looks like. #RememberMyPast #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #feelingblessed #thankgodforblessings #mybelovedones

read more
How blessed I'm, to be spend
My life with all such sweet, caring
Protective persons in every part of
My life, irrespective of my love towards them! Participate #cinemagraphcollab and describe how your past looks like. #remembermypast 

#cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #feelingblessed #thankgodforblessings 
#mybelovedones

Srishty Jaiswal

मेरे मां बाप को
मुझ पर पूरा यकीन है
की मैं कभी गलत नहीं कर सकती
और मुझे उनपर पूरा यकीन है
की अगर मैं गलत राह पर गई
तो वो मेरा कान खींचते हुए
 मुझे सही राह पर ले आएंगे #parentslove 
#unconditionallove 
#feelingblessed 

Srishty Jaiswal

मेरे मां बाप को
मुझ पर पूरा यकीन है
की मैं कभी गलत नहीं कर सकती
और मुझे उनपर पूरा यकीन है
की अगर मैं गलत राह पर गई
तो वो मेरा कान खींचते हुए
 मुझे सही राह पर ले आएंगे #parentslove 
#unconditionallove 
#feelingblessed 

Deepak Kanoujia

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫 He expresses his emotions and views Amãzîñgly through his wríté-úps and he writes Rockin' captions which complement his write-ups bëäütïfülly 👌 Let's give a Big round of applause 👏👏👏 to Deepak Kanoujia ☕☺️😇 Déépák:- THOIBI thank you so much for making me part your chit chat session... Thanks for making me comfortable among the talented league of your conversation show...I must appreciate this is one of fantastic initiatives by you to connect people in a good sense , I am already g #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #feelingblessed #yqwriters #fabulous #chitchatsession

read more
Thanks THOIBI,
Hope I am able
to maintain the legacy
of dignity created by
You & other fellow writers...
(READ CAPTION) 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
He expresses his emotions and views Amãzîñgly through his wríté-úps and he writes Rockin' captions which complement his write-ups bëäütïfülly 👌
Let's give a Big round of applause 👏👏👏 to Deepak Kanoujia ☕☺️😇

Déépák:- THOIBI thank you so much 
for making me part your chit chat session...
Thanks for making me comfortable among the talented league of your conversation show...I must appreciate this is one of fantastic initiatives by you to connect people in a good sense , I am already g

lalitha sai

#feelingblessed #masthfeeling #lalithasai #MyThought Pic credit me only.. Aj ki hasin sandhya samay ki hai.. 😇 संध्या के समय ऐसे छत पर..

read more
आहा.. ये मस्त पवन..
संध्या की फूलों की खुशबू..
मन को कहीं ओर ले जा रहा है..
ये भीनी सी मिट्टी की महक..
ये संध्या की पूर्ण चंदा..
मुझे उस नील गगन में..
ले जा रहा है..!
     #feelingblessed
#masthfeeling
#lalithasai
#mythought