Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onlywithfriends Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onlywithfriends Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 53 Followers
  • 66 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

Weekends are reserved for friends. It's only with friends that we do things that mean the most to us. Sometimes, we also do things with friends that means the least to us. Good or bad things, friends are always with us. Dedicate this #rapidfire to your friends. #onlywithfriends Follow Rest Zone for more challenges. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babafriendshipyqloveyqlife

read more
It's only with friends that
Way's hazards have no effect
Eloquent smiles do reflect
And you live and relive every act
And the sun for you hardly sets
You are what your zeal and zest Weekends are reserved for friends. It's only with friends that we do things that mean the most to us. Sometimes, we also do things with friends that means the least to us. Good or bad things, friends are always with us. Dedicate this #rapidfire to your friends. #onlywithfriends

Follow Rest Zone for more challenges.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#friendship#yqlove#yqlife

Monisha Biswas

It's #onlywithfriends that we truly be ourselves. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #onlywithfriends #Collab #yqbaba #Englishpoetry #yqandminequote

read more
That
I can enjoy madly without any interruption
Say flawlessly whatever comes to my lips first..
Everyone of our group feel happy and blessed
Having filled with different kinds of mad.. It's #onlywithfriends that we truly be ourselves. #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#onlywithfriends
#collab
#yqbaba
#englishpoetry 
#yqandminequote

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

It's #onlywithfriends that we truly be ourselves. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
I  am the real me.....  It's #onlywithfriends that we truly be ourselves. #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #newwritersclub

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

It's #onlywithfriends that we truly be ourselves. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Forgiving and forgetting...!!! It's #onlywithfriends that we truly be ourselves. #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankar K

It's #onlywithfriends that we truly be ourselves. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Forgiving and forgetting...!!! It's #onlywithfriends that we truly be ourselves. #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Karthika Karthika

It's #onlywithfriends that we truly be ourselves. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
They are mirror of my life 
                      &
           Also a partner of my 
          sadness& happiness💖 It's #onlywithfriends that we truly be ourselves. #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Abhishek Trehan

Weekends are reserved for friends. It's only with friends that we do things that mean the most to us. Sometimes, we also do things with friends that means the least to us. Good or bad things, friends are always with us. Dedicate this #rapidfire to your friends. #onlywithfriends Follow Rest Zone for more challenges. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You Picked me up when I was down
You turned my life all-around
If I don't have you what would I be
A true friend is what you are to me...

Weekends are reserved for friends. It's only with friends that we do things that mean the most to us. Sometimes, we also do things with friends that means the least to us. Good or bad things, friends are always with us. Dedicate this #rapidfire to your friends. #onlywithfriends

Follow Rest Zone for more challenges.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ayesha Ansari

😂😅 Hubab Patel, Qureshi Saima, Sait Bushra, Khan Aqsa and Sayed Afiqa my besties in class. Mahvish Siddiqui, Ruhina Rajwadkar my friends on this platform. It's #onlywithfriends that we truly be ourselves. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I reveal my inner me as I know they are no less than me 😂😅 
Hubab Patel, Qureshi Saima, Sait Bushra, Khan Aqsa and Sayed Afiqa my besties in class. Mahvish Siddiqui, Ruhina Rajwadkar  my friends on this platform. It's #onlywithfriends that we truly be ourselves. #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Weekends are reserved for friends. It's only with friends that we do things that mean the most to us. Sometimes, we also do things with friends that means the least to us. Good or bad things, friends are always with us. Dedicate this #rapidfire to your friends. #onlywithfriends Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻dedicated to my Bengali bala Purbasa, oldest friend dimple di❤️

read more
We can share all our infinite secrets...
From bunk to crush..
From breakup up to patch up...
From biology to chemistry...
From roomy to movie...
From blanket to jacket...
From birth to death🌻✨ Weekends are reserved for friends. It's only with friends that we do things that mean the most to us. Sometimes, we also do things with friends that means the least to us. Good or bad things, friends are always with us. Dedicate this #rapidfire to your friends. #onlywithfriends
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻dedicated to my Bengali bala Purbasa, oldest friend dimple di❤️

Osho Jain

It's #onlywithfriends that we truly be ourselves. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸👭

read more
I have limited stock of friends....
But whatever I have... They are just amazing... 
In the top of the list comes my all time favourite dimpu di, her real name is dimple 
But I like to call her by this..... 
She is my micky mouse 
And Iam her Donald duck..... 
She is my stress buster, 
Comedy champion, 
Strolling through street shops, mulling over the various possibilities of bargaining, yes Iam pkka marwari in doing bargaining 
She is my all time jigri, 
She gives me lovely pranks with high order ranks.... 
Though she is older to me
But our genuine camaraderie is forever young.... 
She handles my melodrama....
She is completely different from pop up friends of these day's trends... 
Love u sister cum bestie 
Dimpu di
Sister from another mother👭

It's #onlywithfriends that we truly be ourselves. #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸👭
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification