Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best allaround Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best allaround Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you with all of me, wishing you all the love and happiness in the world, lay all your love on me lyrics, me all i love, wishing you all the love and happiness,

• 48 Followers
  • 48 Stories

Fairy Lights

What do you see #allaround yourself? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #philosophy #Inspiration #yqbaba

read more
People extremely happy
There life seems less full of difficulty 
Resulting in me full of envy
People when interact with me
I realise there life is no different than me What do you see #allaround yourself? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #philosophy #inspiration #yqbaba

sanjana Bhardwaj

What do you see #allaround yourself? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Double faces people.... What do you see #allaround yourself? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Blue Butterfly

Will ever the memory fade away ?

My question reverberates 
in deep silences around; sans any reply. #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #deepsilence #allaround

Harish K B

What do you see #allaround yourself? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
uncertain certainty What do you see #allaround yourself? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

xyz

What do you see #allaround yourself? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tishiyapa

read more
only fake people who praise me in my front and evil behind my back. What do you see #allaround yourself? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tishiyapa

Quotes

read more
The sense of hope ,
That
everything will be fine soon..... What do you see #allaround yourself? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
The existence of marical power , which is controlled by a systematic rule and the rule is governed by God that is same for all universe...
 What do you see #allaround yourself? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

khusi

read more

Maine Apne Charo or dehka 
Par muhje kahin Kuch v najar na aaya 
Siba tere ......
Bs ek Tu hi har roj muhje ,har waqt mujhe najar aaya.
 Or tuhje pane k liye hi ,Maine aapna sara samay lagaya. 
Or sayad ab Mera Sapna Mera hone ko aaya.☺️☺️ What do you see #allaround yourself? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
people with hatred
People abusing in politics
People swearing on religion 
Busy fighting over virtual world
Busy with unrealistic characters 
Doe not have their own life
But knows what is happening in others life.
Once I changed my surrounding
I was far away from the crowd 
I met people who believes in self development... What do you see #allaround yourself? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

read more
Mother's love and blessings!  What do you see #allaround yourself? #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification