Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thankyougod Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thankyougod Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about we loved with a love that was more than love, i love u more than my life quotes, love is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy, love is the higher revelation than all the wisdom and, i love you more than anything quotes for him,

• 32 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Anushka

Pawan Balli

#thankyougod 🤍😊❤️💎🙏 Love life #Shayari

read more

Sister

Pushpa Rai...

Chamcham's Like(Live Life,Taste Wise)

#Love❤ life #Zindagi #regret #pachtawa #thankyougod #saveme #loveyouforever akrit aNI Pati Patni and Places #love❤

read more

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 ☕☕☕ अपनी जगह पर... #अपनीजगहपर #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine love life #thankyougod Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
                       सब मे होती एक खास बात
याद रखो हर आदमी को प्रभु से मिली है ये सौगात
 B positive 👇👇👇
☕☕☕
अपनी जगह पर...
#अपनीजगहपर #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine #love #life #thankyougod
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ always be thankful to God for new day🙏🙏🙏 love life #MyThought #yourquote #yqdidi #yqbaba #thankyougod

read more
"Morning" is also indicating the "More Inning"

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕ always be thankful to God for new day🙏🙏🙏
#love #life 
#mythought #yourquote 
#yqdidi #yqbaba 
#thankyougod

Anonymous

Thank you so much. I might get broken once but then I can understand your all plannings. Yeap! My dreams are better than your planning #Godslove #planning #thankyougod #deception #Happiness #lifelessons

read more
O Lord! Thank you so much for all the things you had given me in my life. 
Thank you for all the sadness 
Thank you for all the happiness
Thank you for all the deception
These all makes me more stronger than the earlier me. 🙏 Thank you so much. I might get broken once but then I can understand your all plannings. 
Yeap! 
My dreams are better than your planning
#godslove
#planning
#thankyougod
#deception
#happiness

Dr. Ernest Salami

Never forget what God has told you in His secret place. 
When the floods of trials come raging, 
nothing but that Word can keep you afloat 
and give you hope. #thankyougod #godsword

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"We often tend to capture scenery, cuddling them up as beautiful memories but then what we leave unnoticed, realising lately is the fact that, of those scenic beauties that we capture are some, that actually capture us in the very moment, kissing our eyes like never before." -PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK 🍁 #the_undervalued_nib 🍁 #scenery #Nature #beautifullife love #thankyougod ❤️

read more
"Sometimes we capture scenery;
 sometimes scenery captures us.."
 "We often tend to capture scenery, cuddling them up as beautiful memories but then what we leave unnoticed, realising lately is the fact that, of those   scenic beauties that we capture are some, that actually capture us in the very moment, kissing our eyes like never before."

-PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK 🍁
#the_undervalued_nib 🍁
#scenery #nature #beautifullife #love 
#thankyougod ❤️
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification