Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writingadvice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writingadvice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yeh hai mohabbatein written update, writing a cover letter, writing a letter, writing a report, writer quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sita Prasad

#Schoolbags

Whenever I see a child carrying a bag I feel the him to be a bonded labourer who is facing the evils of advanced civilization. The tender, lean shoulders forced to carry many books, lunch, water-bottle and to add more colours, sanitizer and mind you the bag is so heavy to carry his/her favourite comic or novel. So many plans are drawn for improvement of students' output and improvement in the whole process of teaching and learning but authorities are least bothered about why should children carry school bags? Why should the schools not provide good shelves with lockers rather than spending the collected building funds on opening a new branch. 
The government has given new guidelines regarding the weight of school bags, the schools have started checking the weight of the bags too. But still we are far from reducing the necessary burden off the shoulders.  #writinggyan #writingadvice #concretedescription #yqbaba #paragraph

Sita Prasad

Scary sometimes....
I'm scared, a scared being with a lot of fears. 
I fear not death,
but how it will encounter me,
will it give me a chance to fulfil my duties,
or take me with a blame of being irresponsible,
I fear not life,
but fear the moments of dependency on others,
fear the moments of helplessness,
of not being there for my loved ones,
so I try hard to overcome my fears,
to be there every moment,
in every situation,
with my loved ones,
I call them so because,
love above all describes a relation,
whether that of blood or friendship,
I fear not life or death,
I fear the very game of life and death.

#writingadvice #writinggyan #writinginspiration #yqbaba

Ganesha Poetry

A Goal without A Plan 
Just a Wish #hindiwriting #writingcommunity #writings #writingabook #writingofig #writinginspiration #writing #writingadvice #writingofinstagram #write vinodsaini Poonam Singh Airen Suraiya 1mr_writer  sanjana-jp

Shoban___28_11_

#writingadvice #writingdesk #writingofig #writingcommunityofinstagram #writingislove #writingmotivation #writingtips #writingismyfreedom #writingabook #writingprompts

Abuthaher Noordeen

15th post
#writingcommunityofinstagram #writingtime #writingprompts #writingmusic #writingcommunityofig #writingofig #writinginstruments #writingislove #writingchallenge #writingmotivation #writinglove #writingislife #hindiwriting #writingofinstagram #writingabook #writingtips #writingdesk #writingworkshop #writingprompt #writinglife #writingismyfreedom #writing #writingsociety #writingcoach #writinginspiration #writingquotes #writings #writingsofinstagram #writingcommunity #writingadvice

Abuthaher Noordeen

14th post
#writingcommunityofinstagram #writingtime #writingprompts #writingmusic #writingcommunityofig #writingofig #writinginstruments #writingislove #writingchallenge #writingmotivation #writinglove #writingislife #hindiwriting #writingofinstagram #writingabook #writingtips #writingdesk #writingworkshop #writingprompt #writinglife #writingismyfreedom #writing #writingsociety #writingcoach #writinginspiration #writingquotes #writings #writingsofinstagram #writingcommunity #writingadvice

Abuthaher Noordeen

13th post

Abuthaher Noordeen

7th post

Abuthaher Noordeen

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification