Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best newyear2020 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best newyear2020 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil ki khata bhi hai kya new song, happy new year babe i love you, happy new year love story shayari, new journey to the west season 1, new journey to the west season 3,

• 154 Followers
  • 176 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Simant Sharma

नववर्ष की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं!! 🙂💐 #newyear2020 #HNY2020 #yqdidi #NewYearQuotes

read more
ऐ जाते हुए साल, इतना तो सुन जा, 
सुनहरे कल के, कुछ सपने ही बुन जा, 
ओ आने वाले साल, बस इतना कर दे, 
जिंदगी में सबके, तू खुशहाली भर दे!!   नववर्ष की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं!! 🙂💐

#newyear2020 #hny2020 
#yqdidi #newyearquotes

Vennila

💥💥 Happiiee new year 2020 💜💜 Let us bring all happiness to life by spreading beautiful words 💜💜 Write write and write...💜💜💜 #yqbabaquotes #yqbaba love #lovequotes poetry #poem #words #newyear2020

read more
Roam with words
and
Boom with its meaning ! 💥💥
Happiiee new year 2020 💜💜
Let us bring all happiness to life by spreading beautiful words 💜💜
Write write and write...💜💜💜

#yqbabaquotes #yqbaba #love #lovequotes #poetry #poem #words #newyear2020

Sai Sameera Voleti

Happy happy new year everyone! Lead a life with 0 worries,0 stress, and infinite abundance of love and happiness Begin this new year with a #simile that inspires us to be better, more focussed and happier. #newyearislike Here's my try: A new year is like a new session at school, when everyone is on the same page, with the same new books and notebooks, when the results of the last year doesn't matter and everyone has the future in their hands. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote #LoveYourLife #newyear2020 #chilledyear

read more
a packed present
Never knew what's inside...But it gives us a lot of enthusiasm, love and happiness

Everyday is unique
The more we move, the more excited we get!
So, stop shrieking, start dreaming, lead a chilled and wonderful life Happy happy new year everyone!
Lead a life with 0 worries,0 stress, and infinite abundance of love and happiness

Begin this new year with a #simile that inspires us to be better, more focussed and happier. #newyearislike 

Here's my try: A new year is like a new session at school, when everyone is on the same page, with the same new books and notebooks, when the results of the last year doesn't matter and everyone has the future in their hands. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote

Ankit Srivastava

औरों के लिए यह साल नया आया होगा, पर मेरे लिए नया साल तब आएगा जब वो रब... मेरी सारीं मन्नतें क़ुबूल कर लेगा...
😔 #मेरेहमसफ़र #हमारी_अधूरी_कहानी #mypainfullstory #yqhindi #yqbaba #yqdidi #newyear2020 #yqquotes

Ankit Srivastava

पिछले साल की तरह इस साल भी गुज़र गई मेरी ज़िन्दगी,
उन यादों के सहारें जिनमें तुम मेरे साथ थी...😔
♥️♥️ #mylovediary #newyear2020 #myfeelingsinmywords #yqhindi #yqbaba #yqdidi #तेरीयादें  #yqdiary

Springblossoms

Happy New Year, Lovely Writers! 😁💐💐🎉🎊 Try our #happynewyearwithAT challenge! • Write an original new year message for your loved ones! • Multiple posts are allowed. #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #newyear2020 #aestheticthoughts

read more
Bestowed with magic 
To turn everything into
Beautiful,
I just sit and gaze
Your sparkle that you
Leave behind
Your feathers of love.
Once these pages were blank,
Now spilled with
Admiration for
You. Happy New Year, Lovely Writers! 😁💐💐🎉🎊

Try our #happynewyearwithAT challenge! 

• Write an original new year message for your loved ones! 

• Multiple posts are allowed.

Vivek Sharma

" गर यूं तारीखों के बदलने से,साल नए होते,
शायद इस दुनिया के तब , अंजाम नए होते ।

बेहिसाब शराब, होठों से गुजरी होगी जश्न में,
काश कुछ खाली पेटों में भी,निवाले गए होते ।

बस्ती के बच्चे, आतिशबाज़ी से बहल जाते हैं,
खूब होता गर कुछ पकवान,उनके घर बने होते ।

जश्न के उठते धुएं को, दुनिया पाक समझती है,
क़यामत आ जाती गर गरीब से,पटाखे जले होते ।

कहां ढूंडने चल दिए,असबाब-ए-सुकून बाज़ार में,
एक बार तो मेरे साथ,मुफलिस बस्ती में चले होते "...

- Author Vivek Sharma

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #newyear #happynewyear #2020 #newyear2020

Dipa Rani G.

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AThappynewyear • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Write an original "Happy New Year" message.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #HappyNewYear #YourQuoteAndMine #newyear2020 #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
May this year feel
 as good as your
 selfie smile. 
Happy New Year. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AThappynewyear 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
Write an original "Happy New Year" message.✨  

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Dipa Rani G.

My heart is broken. Everyday I wake up with hope that I will change, I will heal and I won't feel the pain anymore. But that doesn't happen. Everyday it make me cry, but noone is there to see or just ignores to see it. Outside I m hard and rude, inside I m breaking into the pieces. I pray God to give me strength or show me cope with this pain, so that I can fulfill my responsibility without stress. I pray for joy and happiness. Hopefully one day I will be there where I belong. Amen. NewYearO #newyear #YourQuoteAndMine #newyear2020 #janletters #lewrimo #MyHonestLetter #NewYearOldPostman

read more
My heart is broken.

//Read in the caption// My heart is broken. Everyday I wake up with hope that I will change, I will heal and I won't feel the pain anymore. But that doesn't happen. Everyday it make me cry, but noone is there to see or just  ignores to see it. Outside I m hard and rude, inside I m breaking into the pieces. I pray God to give me strength or show me cope with this pain, so that I can fulfill my responsibility without stress. I pray for joy and happiness. Hopefully one day I will be there where I belong. Amen.

#NewYearO

Hemlata Pandey

#rrcollab #newyear2020 #newyearcollab What is new year for you? Collab with your one word #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Raghvendra Rai

read more
नया साल
नई उपलब्धियां #RRcollab #newyear2020 #newyearcollab

What is new year for you? 

Collab with your one word #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Raghvendra Rai
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification