Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day20 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day20 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about will someone love me one day, choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life, love you day and night, a day to go meaning in hindi, a day to remember meaning in hindi,

• 55 Followers
  • 70 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Springblossoms

What would you do if you were a ghost? You can make a bucket list. Who knows one day you may turn into a ghost and it'll help your ghost life be more adventurous. Use #GhostLife #day20 #30daychallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would first show my gratitude towards god.
I would hurt and scare the evil people on earth.
I would kill all the terrorists.
I would punish the rapists to the maximum and then kill them.
I would help the people who are struggling to live a life as all ghosts are not bad😁
Ghost life rocks!!! What would you do if you were a ghost? You can make a bucket list. Who knows one day you may turn into a ghost and it'll help your ghost life be more adventurous.

Use #GhostLife

#Day20 #30DayChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

What would you do if you were a ghost? You can make a bucket list. Who knows one day you may turn into a ghost and it'll help your ghost life be more adventurous. Use #GhostLife #day20 #30daychallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I must be the only one 
who's afraid of 
HUMANS. What would you do if you were a ghost? You can make a bucket list. Who knows one day you may turn into a ghost and it'll help your ghost life be more adventurous.

Use #GhostLife

Atishay jain

Happy Universal Children's Day. How has your thought process changed over the time? Were you a better thinker as a child than you are now? _ Follow YQ Memes for your daily dose of memes. #asachild #ChildrensDay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #nanowrimo #day20 #NaNoWriMo18

read more
To change this world, so that a lazy being like me can survive without doing anything!! Happy Universal Children's Day. 

How has your thought process changed over the time? Were you a better thinker as a child than you are now?
_

Follow YQ Memes for your daily dose of memes.

#AsAChild

sanjana Bhardwaj

Happy Universal Children's Day. How has your thought process changed over the time? Were you a better thinker as a child than you are now? _ Follow YQ Memes for your daily dose of memes. #asachild #ChildrensDay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #nanowrimo #day20 #NaNoWriMo18

read more
That we will always be a child   Happy Universal Children's Day. 

How has your thought process changed over the time? Were you a better thinker as a child than you are now?
_

#AsAChild

Priyanka Rathod

Happy Universal Children's Day. How has your thought process changed over the time? Were you a better thinker as a child than you are now? _ Follow YQ Memes for your daily dose of memes. #asachild #ChildrensDay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #nanowrimo #day20 #NaNoWriMo18 #kidnap_diaries

read more
As a child I always thought ....
Don kidnap the whole school only for one day...
Still my thinking was same. Don kidnap me🤣🤣🤣 Happy Universal Children's Day. 

_

#AsAChild

Bizz_are_ Soul

Sometimes my heart
skips a beat off,
to take an easy stroll
down the lanes of our growing
distance,
only to understand 
reasons for our 
failing old love... #easy 
#napowrimo 
#napowrimo20 
#day20 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqquotes

Sita Prasad

#Start-end
Start the day,
with a new thought,
let a random kind act,
take you through,
just take care of yourself,
and thank the lord for everything,
surely with a good sleep,
it will end.

#napowrimo #day20 #starttoendpoem

The unconditional Love

read more
बचपन की दुनिया ही हसीन होती है ।
आंखों में चमक होठों पर हंसी होती है ।
ना अपनी फिक्र रहती थी ।
 न दुनियादारी की फ़िक्र रहती थी । 
बस अपनी ही मनमानी चलती रहती थी।  Happy Universal Children's Day. 

_

#AsAChild

hirpara amit

read more
If one I am ghost I try to stop humorous about me means ghost. And I am try to stop black magic use by use my name means ghost. And I try to being a helpful ghost. I am not ghost type a like herrace to people.. Ghost are ghost but try to helpfull soul. What would you do if you were a ghost? You can make a bucket list. Who knows one day you may turn into a ghost and it'll help your ghost life be more adventurous.

Use #GhostLife

Giftsy Dorcas

They rebuked her for her complexion 
resembled coal. 
She withstood all their negative pressure, 
and now, she sparkles as solitaire. #20dayscontest #day20 #giftsydorcas  #yqbaba #newwritersclub
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification