Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scribble Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scribble Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about scribble meaning in marathi, scribble day quotes, scribble day quotes for friends, short scribble day quotes, quotes for scribble day,

• 34 Followers
  • 54 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
dc4983e44f0fd26adb80287b5a90ea7a

Abid

Joys and sorrows, 
Yesterdays and tomorrows. 
Relief and pain,
Lose and gain.
Ifs and buts, 
Fear and guts. 
Defeats and victories, 
Future and histories. 
Blending all together to form 
A life with variety and norm. Good evening writers!!! Here is another prompt for you!

*Scribble down your thoughts on this beautiful bg. 

*Use #wraromaoflife and let us discover your tales.

*The best one will be featured

Good evening writers!!! Here is another prompt for you! *Scribble down your thoughts on this beautiful bg. *Use #wraromaoflife and let us discover your tales. *The best one will be featured #scribble #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #soultrigger #writosphere

0 Love

0fcceef5ed30db993d5d64794df5f2c3

Cerebral Derange

Keep my heart aside of me
Both look for shooting star,
Release my soul on space
It inform us arrival of shooting
Star.For wishes and fill the gaps of 
Cracks we had Share your thoughts which cross your mind while looking at the sky.

Use the #wratsky to let us discover your tale.

Please invite your friends for scribbling and embellishing our wall.

Share your thoughts which cross your mind while looking at the sky. Use the #wratsky to let us discover your tale. Please invite your friends for scribbling and embellishing our wall. #scribble #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #YourQuotes #wrscribblezone

0 Love

Cerebral Derange

I like to fall from
tree of problems
To follow the
breeze freely Collab on this Peaceful BG and make people fall in love with the pillow😃.

*Use  #wrfallingleaf to let us discover your tale.

*Invite your friends so that they too can enjoy writing .

*Please maintain the elegance of the BG.

Collab on this Peaceful BG and make people fall in love with the pillow😃. *Use #wrfallingleaf to let us discover your tale. *Invite your friends so that they too can enjoy writing . *Please maintain the elegance of the BG. #scribble #yqbaba #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone

0 Love

Cerebral Derange

I simply drop curiosity
Because curiosity kills cat World has many wonders and we are the most Curious Creature created by nature😄 
So let us know what you do When you are Curious.

*Make it a four line quote and share your witty words with us.

*Use #wrCurious to let us discover your tale.

*Invite your friends so that they too can participate.

World has many wonders and we are the most Curious Creature created by nature😄 So let us know what you do When you are Curious. *Make it a four line quote and share your witty words with us. *Use #wrCurious to let us discover your tale. *Invite your friends so that they too can participate. #scribble #yqbaba #Collab #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #curosity #wrscribblezone

0 Love

Cerebral Derange

For me 
Every minute seems
Like morning
Sun doesn't bring
Morning for me but
She bring morning for me Collab on this refreshing BG and share your morning vibes with us.

*Use  #wrmorningvibes to let us discover your tale.

Collab on this refreshing BG and share your morning vibes with us. *Use #wrmorningvibes to let us discover your tale. *Invite your friends so that they too can participate. *Please maintain the elegance of the BG. #scribble #yqbaba #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #Morningvibes #wrscribblezone

0 Love

Cerebral Derange

behind your hiding point Collab on this beautiful BG and share with us when, where and how you found your love♥️

*Use  #wrfoundmylove to let us discover your tale.

Collab on this beautiful BG and share with us when, where and how you found your love♥️ *Use #wrfoundmylove to let us discover your tale. *Invite your friends so that they too can participate. *Please maintain the elegance of the BG. #scribble #yqbaba #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #Morningvibes #wrscribblezone

0 Love

Cerebral Derange

Neither taste like sweet
Nor taste like bitter
It taste like tasteless
Because your soul and heart
Is not yet enlighten to taste the
Fountain of elixir Good Morning to ya all. Collab on this fresh bg and tell us about your life's concoction.

Use #wrelixir to let us discover your tale.

Invite your friends for scribbling and embellishing our wall.

Please maintain the elegance of the BG.

Good Morning to ya all. Collab on this fresh bg and tell us about your life's concoction. Use #wrelixir to let us discover your tale. Invite your friends for scribbling and embellishing our wall. Please maintain the elegance of the BG. #scribble #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #YourQuotes #wrscribblezone

0 Love

Cerebral Derange

When TITANS asks me
my beautiful face
and curves instead
soul I simply make
them Statue Everyone has a furious side! Collab on this background and tell us when your medusa head pops...

Use #wrmedusahead to let us discover your beautiful lines. 

Invite your friends so that they too can participate. 

Please maintain the elegance of the BG.

Everyone has a furious side! Collab on this background and tell us when your medusa head pops... Use #wrmedusahead to let us discover your beautiful lines. Invite your friends so that they too can participate. Please maintain the elegance of the BG. #scribble #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #CollabChallenge #wrscribblezone

0 Love

68a46b2d94b89b47a95d55742b2f909f

Cerebral Derange

Keep my heart aside of me
Both look for shooting star,
Release my soul on space
It inform us arrival of shooting
Star.For wishes and fill the gaps of 
Cracks we had Share your thoughts which cross your mind while looking at the sky.

Use the #wratsky to let us discover your tale.

Please invite your friends for scribbling and embellishing our wall.

Share your thoughts which cross your mind while looking at the sky. Use the #wratsky to let us discover your tale. Please invite your friends for scribbling and embellishing our wall. #scribble #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #YourQuotes #wrscribblezone

0 Love

68a46b2d94b89b47a95d55742b2f909f

Cerebral Derange

I like to fall from
tree of problems
To follow the
breeze freely Collab on this Peaceful BG and make people fall in love with the pillow😃.

*Use  #wrfallingleaf to let us discover your tale.

*Invite your friends so that they too can enjoy writing .

Collab on this Peaceful BG and make people fall in love with the pillow😃. *Use #wrfallingleaf to let us discover your tale. *Invite your friends so that they too can enjoy writing . *Please maintain the elegance of the BG. #scribble #yqbaba #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone

0 Love

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification