Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best selfisolation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best selfisolation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love your self quotes, best quotes for self love, shayari on self love, i love my self respect quotes, i love my self quotes,

• 22 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Dev choudhary

ruined Love #selfisolation #cheatday sayarireels❣️ #instareels fbreelsfypシ゚viral #short #शायरी

read more

Dev choudhary

Selfish world #selfisolation #cheatday sayarireels❣️ #instareels fbreelsfypシ゚viral #short #शायरी

read more

Bizz_are_ Soul

In this moment of Corona outbreak,
quarantine can guarantee a
self isolation from irrational scumbags... #yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#coronaeffect 
#selfquarantine 
#selfisolation  
#irrationality

Aakash Udeg

This lockdown days will help you to find yourself. I hope so. There is whole different you, different than what you're trying to be in this copycat world. You just need to listen to your own heart beats, your inner voice. Just stay quite, don't argue; listen carefully and most important. Don't force you to be that person you are pretending to be. Just live the moment and enjoy being you at least in day. #selfisolation....just a thought... #cinemagraph #yqbaba #quarantine #yqspecial loveyourse #loveyourself

read more
Just start searching,
May be at the end you will find something,
Or may be someone  will find you,
But most important moments will be the one where you will find yourself.
So just searching.  This lockdown days will help you to find yourself. I hope so. There is whole different you, different than what you're trying to be in this copycat world. You just need to listen to your own heart beats, your inner voice. Just stay quite, don't argue; listen carefully and most important. Don't force you to be that person you are pretending to be. Just live the moment and enjoy being you at least in day. #selfisolation....just a thought...
#cinemagraph #yqbaba #quarantine  #yqspecial #loveyourse

सो_ହ_N_ प्र_ଧା_N

An upside down poem on the curfew day. 😊 locked in 🏡🏡🏡 🎶🎶🎶 📺📺📺 we in, corona out. #selfisolation #breakthechain #wcwpdc2 #yqwritersclub #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
            Self-Isolation 

Locked inside our homes,
celebrating the curfew of caution,
preventing the disaster from spreading,
we take on the promise,
 to reduce the havoc, 
the havoc caused by the prickly sphere, 
to reduce the havoc, 
we praise the living gods,
for the service to us,
promoting the ideas of peace and integrity, 
breaking the chain of contamination,
enjoying the day with family, 
Locked inside our homes... An upside down poem on the curfew day. 😊
locked in 🏡🏡🏡
🎶🎶🎶
📺📺📺
we in, corona out.

#selfisolation #breakthechain
#wcwpdc2 #yqwritersclub #yqbaba #yqdidi

Suchismita Sengupta

Later that night, regaining her consciousness, She saw him wasted beside the kitchen counter. Tonight it wasn't even in the bedroom. She tried to get up, every inch of her body aching with pain, keeping her voice to the minimum. "Sshh! Don't wake the monster", she thought to herself.

She got up. Finally. Limping across the kitchen to wash up the blood. She caught the glimpse of what she thought was a Witch on the utensil by the shelf. Soon she realised it was her reflection. Tonight, even tears didn't roll down her bruised cheeks. ~Bluebellvine Part-5~

#quarantine #selfisolation #shortstory #yqbaba #yqdidi #musings #followme #yqstory

Pen of a Soul

Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #penofasoul #stayhome #selfisolation #covid19 #fightcorona #stayisolated #selfdistancing

read more
Total Lockedown hasn't made any impact on the increasing cases,

But some of us still think that after 21 days situation might get normal...

Urging such peoples please stop taking this situation lightly because 
we are about to enter the 3rd stage 
         and 
later on at one point this lockedown might extend to 6 months or more.
#stayhome #stayisolated #selfdistancing #fightcorona #covid19 Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #penofasoul #stayhome #selfisolation

Vikash Bakshi

Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #penofasoul #stayhome #selfisolation #covid19 #fightcorona #stayisolated #selfdistancing

read more
Total Lockedown hasn't made any impact on the increasing cases,

But some of us still think that after 21 days situation might get normal...

Urging such peoples please stop taking this situation lightly because 
we are about to enter the 3rd stage 
         and 
later on at one point this lockedown might extend to 6 months or more.
#stayhome #stayisolated #selfdistancing #fightcorona #covid19 Describe the rare kind of weekend this one is. #firstweekendwhen #cinemagraph #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #penofasoul #stayhome #selfisolation

Jyotish Jha

सोशल डिस्टन्सिंग नही सेल्फ आइसोलेशन कहो
भीड़ को ना और खुद में ध्यान धरो

सोशल डिस्टन्सिंग नही सेल्फ आइसोलेशन कहो
लोग सोशल आज भी है अमीरों के सर ताज़ आज भी है
मार तोह देहादि मज़दूर झेल रहे है

जैसे यह दुनिया रुका है वैसे ही यह महामारी गुज़र जायेगा
एक पल ठहर कर बस दुनिया में अपनी
छाप छोड़ जायेगा
भरोसा है यह पल भी गुज़र जायेगा

पर सोशल डिस्टन्सिंग नही सेल्फ आइसोलेशन कहो
लोग आज भी एक दूसरे से वैसे ही जुड़े है 
बस कुछ उपकरण के  सहारे ज़ि रहे है

कोई एक लूडो खेल रहे है घर बैठे तोह  
दुसरा सेहर मे रह कर गोट्टी काट रहे है
बड़े सितारे मिल कर बड़े कोलैब वीडियो बना रहे है , 
लोक गीत गा रहे है 
यूटूबर भी उनकी रीमेक मे लगे है
सारे मिल कर आम जनता को प्रेरित कर रहे है

भूखे तोह मजदूर के बच्चे मर रहे है
आत्मनिर्भर तोह वो किसान कब से थी पर
क़र्ज़ के चलते वो कब उनका गुलाम बनगए 
उन्हें खुद पता नहीं 
कोई पूछे उन्हें भी जा कर क्या वो भी यह
कोलैब वाले गाना सुन रहे है?
न जाने कितने लोग ही घरों में मर रहे है #drjyotishwrites #lockdown4 #socialdistancing #selfisolation 
#bihar #migrantworkers 
#coviddiaries #yqbaba

KARAN GUPTA

I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine #lockdown #corona #selfisolation #selfdistancing Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Making people stay at home was not a difficult task
All we had to do was ASK

I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lockdown
#corona
#selfisolation
#selfdistancing 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification