Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cosmos Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cosmos Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cosmos quotes, poetry cosmos official, fool by frankie cosmos, cosmos meaning in hindi, carl sagan cosmos quotes,

• 58 Followers
  • 119 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

HintsOfHeart.

mute video

Shayra

mute video

अदनासा-

Video Courtesy And Heartfelt Thanks💐🌹🙏😊🇮🇳🇮🇳https://www.instagram.com/reel/C14FsxktQX-/?igsh=MWtscmRjenJvczR4ZA== #English #cosmos Knowledge #Cosmology #Passion #LeapYear #geography #Instagram #Facebook #अदनासा #Videos

read more
mute video

SKYPRO

Andromeda galaxy....🌌 #Space #Galaxy #univarse #cosmos #solarsystem #Planet #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Prem Anand Nallathambi

mute video

Sri Sri

mute video

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Cosmos in its vastness is the law of synchronicity,
within which this...
Karma a fragment of its yet unsolvable equation is the law of reciprocity,
making this...
Peace as the ultimate purpose of this eternal equation of mystery waiting to be solved with the law of simplicity.

So...put your goodness out there and don't look back as the cosmos will reward you with a peace which you won't comprehend on your way ahead until you reach the end of your line and realize that you lived this life only for one purpose and that is to go back to the matter that made you and get dispersed into bursts of pure energy.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #Cosmos #Karma #Peace #Synchronicity #Reciprocity #Simplicity

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Staring at the sky I see the vast cosmos so dark,
Twinkling stars in bright white clusters shine at me as if they blink,
Smiling at this eternal beauty of the space with no brink,
Falling deep in the soft embrace of my dreams I sleep care free only to sink,
Realising how true it is that harmony is black,
Unifying all the colors of life into a peace so white that it is actually bleak.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #Cosmos #Dark #Twinkling #Stars #Eternal #BeautyofSpace #Space #Sleep #Harmony #Peace

AI_ASTRO_UNIVERSE

The Outer Space ✨🚀🔭🌌. #Space #spacelover #Astronomy #cosmos #Planets #blackhole #spaceedits #edits #Universe #Star @nojoto #Life

read more
mute video

Vista_ventures

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification