Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lunareclipse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lunareclipse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love luna, the days of the lunar month are called, luna blaise and jacob sartorius, full moon and lunar eclipse, solar eclipse and lunar eclipse,

• 37 Followers
  • 42 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vaghela Jateen

A #lunareclipse starts tonight at 10.30 pm IST. Complete this #simile to describe how it feels to come in between two celestial bodies. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Daughter in-law 
Between Mother and Son... A #lunareclipse starts tonight at 10.30 pm IST. Complete this #simile to describe how it feels to come in between two celestial bodies. #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Uvarani jaganathan

A #lunareclipse starts tonight at 10.37 pm IST. Complete this #simile to describe how it feels to come in between two celestial bodies. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
This loneliness which comes between my past and future! 
It loves me so much!  A #lunareclipse starts tonight at 10.37 pm IST. Complete this #simile to describe how it feels to come in between two celestial bodies.  #YourQuoteAndMine

सानू

A #lunareclipse starts tonight at 10.37 pm IST. Complete this #simile to describe how it feels to come in between two celestial bodies. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Autumn comes between flower and spring... A #lunareclipse starts tonight at 10.37 pm IST. Complete this #simile to describe how it feels to come in between two celestial bodies.  #yourquoteandmine

kranthi Sowjanya

read more
A misunderstanding in a relationship... A #lunareclipse starts tonight at 10.37 pm IST. Complete this #simile to describe how it feels to come in between two celestial bodies.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

A #lunareclipse starts tonight at 10.37 pm IST. Complete this #simile to describe how it feels to come in between two celestial bodies. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
 mamma comes between me and fast food...
Patience comes between success and failure...
Advertisement comes between Tom and Jerry...
Confusion comes between friendship and relationship....
Who, why, where come between faith and suspicion.... 
Although if our love is true, all these are not everlasting .... 

A #lunareclipse starts tonight at 10.37 pm IST. Complete this #simile to describe how it feels to come in between two celestial bodies.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Osho Jain

A #lunareclipse starts tonight at 10.37 pm IST. Complete this #simile to describe how it feels to come in between two celestial bodies. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻but it's ok... It is ephemeral.

read more
Wait comes between love and proposal.... 💚 A #lunareclipse starts tonight at 10.37 pm IST. Complete this #simile to describe how it feels to come in between two celestial bodies.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻but it's ok... It is ephemeral.

koushik lenka

read more
Our parents and their narrow minded religionship comes in between you and me!. And our love also, A #lunareclipse starts tonight at 10.37 pm IST. Complete this #simile to describe how it feels to come in between two celestial bodies.  #YourQuoteAndMine

cressy adoline

A #lunareclipse starts tonight at 10.37 pm IST. Complete this #simile to describe how it feels to come in between two celestial bodies. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vacation #roboticlife #boringlife

read more
Vacation between a customized life!  A #lunareclipse starts tonight at 10.37 pm IST. Complete this #simile to describe how it feels to come in between two celestial bodies.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vacation #roboticlife #boringlife

The Incomplete Metaphor

How do you feel when you share your secrets with the moon? #latenightquotes #mortalimmortality #secretswithmoon #YourQuoteAndMine #lunareclipse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
she smiles at me; and as our eyes meet, we fall in love all over again. This happens everyday. And then when I look again, she's no more there in the sky. I call this my version of a lunar eclipse. How do you feel when you share your secrets with the moon? #latenightquotes #mortalimmortality #secretswithmoon #YourQuoteAndMine #lunareclipse

Quote.Of .My.Thought

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATwhenmoonisabsent • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #lunareclipse #cinemagraph #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
The bright sun is present

Learn to appreciate it OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATwhenmoonisabsent • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification