Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poweroftiktok Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poweroftiktok Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

ameya agrawal

You may hate me for this but I want to share my unpopular opinion

I believe tiktok has a lot of creativity. From some people who are amazing editors to some who dance extremely well. From those who have gorgeous expressions to those who can provide value in less than 60 secs.

Tiktok is allowing people to be creative by providing a platform where you don't have to look good, dress smart or appear beautiful.

I am overwhelmed by the capability of people I see on tiktok. The cringe you feel could be because you are not watching the right stuff.

I really believe that there are chances that next Remo D'Souza or Divine, ( Both who had extremely gully look before) or Saroj Khan ( who conquered her weight) or Nawazuddin Siddique ( Acting more than looks) .

Clickbait is everywhere but You have to give it to the talent in rural areas who have so many jugads and passion to invest time and little available money to create such quality content.  These people can probably save lakhs of rupees for the companies. 

The amazing content these people create is either by experimenting or my learning in minimum available resources like YouTube.

And about personal behaviors of these content creators, just look at yourself how were you when you came to a big city to study from a small town. 

Things changes. Attitude changes, approach changes, maturity comes and right people do become beautiful with time and success internally and externally. 

It's not a joke to make millions of people stay glued to your content as you must remember the bottom line. What sells, sells. 
—Ameya #youtubevstiktok #TikTok #poweroftiktok #ameyaagrawal #scribblingwordsmith #aleapwithin #thewinningwayoflife #lyricsofsuccess

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification