Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearhope Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearhope Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 34 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Arshi Dokadia

Write your #letters to hope. #dearhope #Hope #Hopeless #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
How are you? It's been a long while since we last talked. I know, I'm the one at fault. I'm sorry for the late reply. You have to understand, I felt like there was no way out... and holding onto you felt like chasing shadows. All empty promises.

But for the past few months, since you've been gone. I have this strange emptiness in my heart. Even when things work out, they seem worthless. Just like temporary gratification. Like I'm simply waiting here for the other shoe to drop. 

I don't want to live with that dread anymore. I really miss the days when it was dark but I had you, promising me sunshine. Now, even on the brightest days I look for thunderstorms. 

All I'm trying to say is... come back. I miss you. I really don't wish to be "hopeless" anymore. Write your #letters to hope. #dearhope #hope #hopeless #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Eva Paul

Write your #letters to hope. #dearhope #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
please don't give us any scope 
to be hopeless in future... Write your #letters to hope. #dearhope  #YourQuoteAndMine

Prashant Kumar

Write your #letters to hope. #dearhope #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As you know I have never met you because 
I want to know you but you are making me 
more unknown. 
You are far away from me 
but this path leading up to you is very close to me. What you talk to us may not be understood, 
but it's words sure from my words. 
I will definitely wait for that day, 
the day we meet, these unknown things 
will force us to know ourselves. 
And from that day these hopes will be like mine.
 Write your #letters to hope. #dearhope  #YourQuoteAndMine

SI UPP BDH

Dear Zindagi....

तुम वीणा की तान
तुम मीरा की गान
तुम हर पल हो दिखती
रब के समान
डियर जिंदगी...

तुम्हारा रूप है ऐसा
राधा को कृष्ण हो जैसा
तेरी अच्छी चाह में रहते
हर कोई हमेशा
डियर जिंदगी...

तुम हो तो रहती उम्मीद
तुमसे जीवन में संगीत
तुम हो डॉक्टर्स की गोल
तुम्हारा नहीं कोई मोल
डियर ज़िंदगी..... #डियर_जिंदगी #dearhope #dailyquotes #loveuzindgi #morningthoughts #yqdidiquotes #yqhindi #mythoughts

SI UPP BDH

चन्द रातें, चन्द दिन
बिताने मुश्किल हैं तुम बिन
ऐ खुदा तूं पूरे कर मेरे ख्वाबों को
कहीं सूनी ना हो जाए 
ये जहां हम बिन। #डियर_जिंदगी #dearhope #missionsuccessfull #inspirarionalquotes #dailyquotes #followformore

Gayathri

Write your #letters to hope. #dearhope #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqdidi #yqdiary

read more
You are a wonderful saviour
Which lifts everyone's spirits 
And saves beautiness,purpose of life Write your #letters to hope. #dearhope  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqdidi #yqdiary

Alisha Phillips

A letter from Asha's side to hope. Keep your self safe happy and healthy in your homes with your family💓 And keep writing 😊✌️. #MereBezubaanJazbaat #asha! Write your #letters to hope. #dearhope #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hii! Mera bhi pen name asha hai and hindi me hope ko asha kehte hai. Zyada kuch to nahi kehna hai but sabki treh mere bhi kuch dreams hai , don't know vo future me purey honge bhi ya nahi but agar nahi hue to bas uparwaley se yahi pray karungi ki hope so unn dreams k tutney pe mai na bikhru , balki apni himmat or patients k sath agey badti jaau , bas yahi dua hai meri. hope so puri ho jaye ye dua & I also hope meri khud k upar se ummidey kabhi na tutey .
Issi asha k sath ye asha letter ko yhi end krte hue hope se sirf iss letter k liye bye krti hai. And asha hai ki ye hope hmesha sbke sath bani rahey.
                                        Your one more believer
                                                Alisha (Asha!) A letter from Asha's side to hope.

Keep your self safe happy and healthy in your homes with your family💓 And keep writing 😊✌️.

#MereBezubaanJazbaat
#Asha!

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun

Write your #letters to hope. #dearhope #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun

read more
I wish you know that I have faith in you.
In the world of depression,heartbreaks and war.
I still have the belief and trust in you.
That is why with my heart I am always at war.

For the mind is restless and so disappointed.
That I cannot say if it would keep its promise to be alive.
Even the people we look up to are not to be trusted.
And our role models are commuting suicide and couldn't survive.

I live with the impression that the life is worthless.
And my fate lies in the hand of the people who oppresses.
To live through this minute,I have to have a strong faith in you.
And I believe you will never leave me, for my life reside with you.

I am just a grain among millions of gravel and sand.
And could be lost in the panic and pain of the world without hope.
But I wish to live to fulfill the promise I made to my mind.
So I speak to you never to leave me behind.... I hope!

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun.
© June, 2020. Write your #letters to hope. #dearhope  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun

Anuj Jain

read more
I know you are not used to listening against yourself, but I am not going to praise you.
The world would have been a better place had you not been there to give false assurances that are rarely met.
The assurances given by you break many a hearts and disappointments that ensues are devastating.
Without you the world would be a practical place and people all believing and accepting reality.
I won't hope that you will go away after listening to this for i know that you have ingrained yourself in every psyche. Write your #letters to hope. #dearhope  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
You are the only anchor in life,
but of late you're losing your 
shine, like a shooting star
extinguishing on its path
Please stay, light the way,
bring back positivity in 
minds of humans
crawling through darkest days
loader