Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best worldmotorcycleday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best worldmotorcycleday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 18 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Today's World Motorcycle Day. Write a poem with the word motorcycle in it. #poemtime #amotorcyclepoem June 21 is celebrated globally as World Motorcycle Day, a day for celebrating motorcycles, motorcycling and everything related to motorcycles. #worldmotorcycleday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hey motorcycle,
If you could self start and self drive
I would mount you and 
take the wind for a ride
Hiya motorcycle,
Today is your special day
Don't splutter, don't snort
Zoom with the wind, handsome
You have stolen my precious heart.

Today's World Motorcycle Day. Write a poem with the word motorcycle in it. #poemtime #amotorcyclepoem 

June 21 is celebrated globally as World Motorcycle Day, a day for celebrating motorcycles, motorcycling and everything related to motorcycles. #worldmotorcycleday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 Driving of bike in night awesome movement never forgettable 😊😊😊😜☕☕☕ Theme: motorcycle. Today is #worldmotorcycleday. World Motorcycle Day promotes the freedom of the road on the back of the Iron Horse. While the Motorcycle has been in existence for over a century now, the role it plays in the cultures of the world is timeless. Whether you’re using a motorcycle to get around on your daily commute or use it as a summertime hobby that takes you on the lonely back-roads of the world, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #MyThought #rapidfire #16wordpoem

read more
Drive bike in the night and do special thing... 
When only stars shine no birds sing...
 B positive 👇👇👇
Driving of bike in night awesome movement never forgettable 😊😊😊😜☕☕☕
Theme: motorcycle. Today is #WorldMotorcycleDay.

World Motorcycle Day promotes the freedom of the road on the back of the Iron Horse. While the Motorcycle has been in existence for over a century now, the role it plays in the cultures of the world is timeless. Whether you’re using a motorcycle to get around on your daily commute or use it as a summertime hobby that takes you on the lonely back-roads of the world,

Gita Khanna

Today's World Motorcycle Day. Write a poem with the word motorcycle in it. #poemtime #amotorcyclepoem June 21 is celebrated globally as World Motorcycle Day, a day for celebrating motorcycles, motorcycling and everything related to motorcycles. #worldmotorcycleday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In fairy tales
Maidens dreamt of their lover in a flashing armour
I dreamt of mine 
dashing, handsome 
Whizzing past 
On a motorcycle  at highspeed
never got to meet that chosen one
But the wistfulness persists till today..  Today's World Motorcycle Day. Write a poem with the word motorcycle in it. #poemtime #amotorcyclepoem 

June 21 is celebrated globally as World Motorcycle Day, a day for celebrating motorcycles, motorcycling and everything related to motorcycles. #worldmotorcycleday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
My companion
my partner in traveling
my love to support me
and making memories for me
with my love.  Today's World Motorcycle Day. Write a poem with the word motorcycle in it. #poemtime #amotorcyclepoem 

Amlan Sourav Dash

read more
Like a Motor Cycle need Engine oil to run smoothly and least resistantly..Our body has also this type of mechanism..
If you can keep it lubricated and blockege free..(Blockeage are where your energies are blocked..whether for Physical, Emotional or Psychological reasons) then your Life will be less resistance and you will become joyful Today's World Motorcycle Day. Write a poem with the word motorcycle in it. #poemtime #amotorcyclepoem 

Giftsy Dorcas

Theme: motorcycle. Today is #worldmotorcycleday. World Motorcycle Day promotes the freedom of the road on the back of the Iron Horse. While the Motorcycle has been in existence for over a century now, the role it plays in the cultures of the world is timeless. Whether you’re using a motorcycle to get around on your daily commute or use it as a summertime hobby that takes you on the lonely back-roads of the world, World Motorcycle Day is for you. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a 16wo #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #newwritersclub #16wordpoem #giftsydorcas #wordtrail

read more
Top gear on wheels, 
Meandering through crowds as if on Achilles heels,
Behind wheels, life gleams. Theme: motorcycle. Today is #WorldMotorcycleDay.

World Motorcycle Day promotes the freedom of the road on the back of the Iron Horse. While the Motorcycle has been in existence for over a century now, the role it plays in the cultures of the world is timeless. Whether you’re using a motorcycle to get around on your daily commute or use it as a summertime hobby that takes you on the lonely back-roads of the world, World Motorcycle Day is for you.

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #16wo

Nishtha Rishi

My favourite bike 'Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 X' #yqbaba #amotorcyclepoem #worldmotorcycleday #yqdidi #bikeride #bullet #travelling #nishtharishi

read more
Peace is everywhere.
Nobody is visible.
Only the voice of Cuckoo and 
the Sparrow is coming.
And I'm alone on my favourite bike
'Thunderbird' on the sunny road.
This scene is worth seeing. My favourite bike 'Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 X'
#yqbaba #amotorcyclepoem #worldmotorcycleday #yqdidi #bikeride #bullet #travelling 
#nishtharishi

Snigdha Agrawal

Theme: motorcycle. Today is #worldmotorcycleday. World Motorcycle Day promotes the freedom of the road on the back of the Iron Horse. While the Motorcycle has been in existence for over a century now, the role it plays in the cultures of the world is timeless. Whether you’re using a motorcycle to get around on your daily commute or use it as a summertime hobby that takes you on the lonely back-roads of the world, World Motorcycle Day is for you. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a 16wo #YourQuoteAndMine #16wordpoem

read more

That last pillion back ride
made me realise we were
meant to live life
seeking adventures.

World Motorcycle Day promotes the freedom of the road on the back of the Iron Horse. While the Motorcycle has been in existence for over a century now, the role it plays in the cultures of the world is timeless. Whether you’re using a motorcycle to get around on your daily commute or use it as a summertime hobby that takes you on the lonely back-roads of the world, World Motorcycle Day is for you.

Snigdha Agrawal

Theme: motorcycle. Today is #worldmotorcycleday. World Motorcycle Day promotes the freedom of the road on the back of the Iron Horse. While the Motorcycle has been in existence for over a century now, the role it plays in the cultures of the world is timeless. Whether you’re using a motorcycle to get around on your daily commute or use it as a summertime hobby that takes you on the lonely back-roads of the world, World Motorcycle Day is for you. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a 16wo #YourQuoteAndMine #16wordpoem

read more
I'll have the last ride with you
before I bid adieu 
to all our shared views

Sourajita D

Haven't written cheesy lines for a long time. #sourajita #quotereview #lovewithouthim #sour_collab Theme: motorcycle. Today is #worldmotorcycleday. World Motorcycle Day promotes the freedom of the road on the back of the Iron Horse. While the Motorcycle has been in existence for over a century now, the role it plays in the cultures of the world is timeless. Whether you’re using a motorcycle to get around on your daily commute or use it as a summertime hobby that takes you on the lonely back-ro #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #16wordpoem

read more
"Set me free to
 this crying sky, 
And I shall find
 you in the first
 snowfall!" Haven't written cheesy lines for a long time.
#sourajita #quotereview
#lovewithouthim #sour_collab

World Motorcycle Day promotes the freedom of the road on the back of the Iron Horse. While the Motorcycle has been in existence for over a century now, the role it plays in the cultures of the world is timeless. Whether you’re using a motorcycle to get around on your daily commute or use it as a summertime hobby that takes you on the lonely back-ro
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification