Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FarawayLove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FarawayLove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 37 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Soundarya Jayaram

Uvarani jaganathan

Welcome to the day 5 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. How does it feel to love someone from faraway? #FarawayLove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Needs more love, calmness and understanding  to accept each one's situation without expressing it directly❤️ Welcome to the day 5 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time for a #lovepoem. How does it feel to love someone from faraway? #farawaylove  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 5 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. How does it feel to love someone from faraway? #FarawayLove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
is like having stars put the twinkle in your eyes whilst yearning for the moon in the sky of love. Welcome to the day 5 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time for a #lovepoem. How does it feel to love someone from faraway? #farawaylove  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
is the best thing.
Too close to love isn't it hackneyed?
Faraway may be our bodies but one within other are our souls,our heart, our feelings, our dreams.

Without name you are my sunrise, with pseudonym you are my  sunset, with your presence it's life with worth.
What are you waiting for?
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (Like you do, oh)
Oh, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do, oh
Oh, what are you waiting for? Welcome to the day 5 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Abid

Welcome to the day 5 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. #soultrigger Time for a #lovepoem. How does it feel to love someone from faraway? #FarawayLove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
waiting to talk, night and day.
Assuring hearts, consoling souls
Long distance love is bound to stay. 
 Welcome to the day 5 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.
#soultrigger 

Gita Khanna

read more
It's difficult My Love,
Both of us miles apart
Evenings are worse Back from office
When I sit alone ,With no one
But your memories, 
 keep myself immersed
My diary, my sketching, my embroidery
All this sustains but can't take
 away the edge
Of the lonely feel.. 
It's difficult dear,... 

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
is the best way of love
you own your time
no complaints and no demands
and a silent smile
to feel the love Welcome to the day 5 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Anjana Parli Baburaj

read more
Is like waiting for the rains drops to flow down in the summer days! 
Seeing the heavy clouds bearing those rain drops feels like my heart Welcome to the day 5 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Is something precious which can be treasured 
With trust and understanding their situation 

Nfb ..

read more
 is best felt by relishing the craving, braving the staving, saving the engraving and behaving the caving....and for sure nourishing the hankering...till the time we are together again...!! Welcome to the day 5 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification