Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nothingisworthdoing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nothingisworthdoing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 35 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Nothing is worth doing unless the consequences may be serious. ~George Bernard Shaw Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and express your thoughts on #nothingisworthdoing. #quotewithdnd #yqdnd #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

We fill our spirit with positive vibes...
We feel the consequences are stronger...
We get courage in our inner strength...
We get our fruits for our hardships... Nothing is worth doing unless the consequences may be serious. ~George Bernard Shaw

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and express your thoughts on #nothingisworthdoing.

#quotewithdnd #yqdnd #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Nothing is worth doing unless the consequences may be serious. ~George Bernard Shaw Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and express your thoughts on #nothingisworthdoing. #quotewithdnd #yqdnd #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it serves a higher purpose,
far beyond the petty humane
greed !  Nothing is worth doing unless the consequences may be serious. ~George Bernard Shaw

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and express your thoughts on #nothingisworthdoing.

Jamil Hussain Mukta

read more
It benefits us Nothing is worth doing unless the consequences may be serious. ~George Bernard Shaw

Sweet Sour

I was wondering
How happiness got my way
But sooner I realized
How Grim is on my way
It holds me from my back
Useless me, mistaken me
About my ownself #nothingisworthdoing #happinessisnotsomething #iowe

Mouni Kanna✍

read more
Useless.
Make all the things you do
Worthy.
Cos time is precious ND 
Worthy  Nothing is worth doing unless the consequences may be serious. ~George Bernard Shaw

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
you don't love what you do.
 Incorporate your passion
 into your work 
and see it grow.

Priyanka B Chakrabartty Nothing is worth doing unless the consequences may be serious. ~George Bernard Shaw

praveen kalabhavi

read more
means effort, 
pain, difficulty
 I have never in 
my life envied 
a human being 
who led an easy life. Nothing is worth doing unless the consequences may be serious. ~George Bernard Shaw

Nfb ..

read more

You put all your heart into it
The passion of it creates 
a shiver in your body and 
storm in your mind
It doesn't bring a sense of relief to 
humanity and to your soul. Nothing is worth doing unless the consequences may be serious. ~George Bernard Shaw

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
at the end of it, you find satisfaction. Nothing is worth doing unless the consequences may be serious. ~George Bernard Shaw

Ashish Mishra

read more

it is needed.
 Nothing is worth doing and unless,
 you feel it right to do nothing. 

Nothing is worth doing unless the consequences may be serious. ~George Bernard Shaw

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification