Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best acrosticpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best acrosticpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you acrostic poem, love acrostic poem, love acrostic, acrostic poem on teacher and student, happy new year acrostic poem,

• 76 Followers
  • 92 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunita Pathania

#Women #acrosticpoem #sunitapathania #inspirationalquotes #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish Sethi Ji poonam atrey Anil Ray vineetapanchal Maaahi.. Suresh Gulia Ravi vibhute Ranjit Kumar Anshu writer Santosh Narwar Aligarh R K Mishra " सूर्य " Neel प्रशांत की डायरी Mili Saha PФФJД ЦDΞSHI Jugal Kisओर Kirti Pandey Lalit Saxena Das Sumit Malhotra Sheetal Sita Prasad Bhavana kmishra Poonam Suyal Ritu Tyagi #Poetry

read more
mute video

indefinite_mirage

mute video

Springblossoms

Lands of blue: mother Gulf: child surrounded by his mother's love Want to hibernate from world's chaos and want to sleep in mother's serene lap to rejuvenate mind. #Haiku and #acrosticpoem Happy mother's day ♥️😍🌺✨ #MothersDay #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #dndwow #dndwow214

read more
Hibernating to
Affectionate dwelling of
Peaceful lands of blue.

Pulverizing sky
Yielding magenta waves of
Motherhood hereby.

Opulent adore;
Tantalizing soul again
Heaven galore.

Effervescent touch,
Rejuvenates heart, imparts
Sonorous so much.

Dainty luster of
Affable smiles, amplifies
Yard of blissful gulf.  Lands of blue: mother 
Gulf: child surrounded by his mother's love

Want to hibernate from world's chaos and want to sleep in mother's serene lap to rejuvenate mind. 

#haiku and #acrosticpoem 

Happy mother's day ♥️😍🌺✨

Springblossoms

Wishing you all a very happy teacher's day Teacher is the one who burns like the sun and spreads shine removing the darkness of mind and helps us to grow in the right direction. Time flies so fast but teachers make sure that students learn and gain knowledge drop by drop to form an ocean of wisdom giving justice to time in past, present and future phases of life which helps the students to open their treasure. I am grateful to have such humble and blessed souls as form of teachers who are not #Teachersday #yqbaba #lesson #blessings #acrosticpoem

read more
Turning all mistakes to miracle
Emimently, teachers 
Adore you silently so that you exhibit your
Charismatic energy from your soul
Harmonically and walk on path with
Ease and spread the
Radiance all around that is where your teacher
Shines proudly! Wishing you all a very happy teacher's day 

Teacher is the one who burns like the sun and spreads shine removing the darkness of mind and helps us to grow in the right direction. Time flies so fast but teachers make sure that students learn and gain knowledge drop by drop to form an ocean of wisdom giving justice to time in past, present and future phases of life which helps the students to open their treasure. I am grateful to have such humble and blessed souls as form of teachers who are not

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write an #acrosticpoem with your name. #namepoem Here's my name poem: Y ourQuote Baba is my name, Q uote monitoring my game, B efore you get puzzled A nd reject me as trouble #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
C ollecting my wits about me
h arboring no ill will
I walk the tightrope of life
t aking long purposeful strides
r omancing the stars at night
a glutton, yes that's me alright.  In today's #rapidfire, write an #acrosticpoem with your name. #namepoem

Here's my name poem:

Y ourQuote Baba is my name,
Q uote monitoring my game,
B efore you get puzzled
A nd reject me as trouble

Sweta

▪︎Name Poem▪︎

Scintillating with a sublime spark
Wishing upon shooting stars
Enhancing the pulchritudeness of aura
Treasuring oodles of loves in heart 
Are some of my virtues bizarre.  #yqbaba 
#yopodimo 
#namepoem 
#poemtime 
#swet_a 
#acrosticpoem

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 4 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, we will write an #acrosticpoem with your name. In an acrostic poem, the first letter of each line spells out a word, message or the alphabet. Write an acrostic #namepoem today. Where you spell your name vertically with the first letters of each line. #poemtime Here's my namepoem: #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Chatterbox, is that me?
Hey, have you even seen my thoughts chatter?
I observe them more than I observe me
Thanks to my pen, I let the unending stream of thoughts flow outa me
Resting, relaxing is simply not their cup of tea
Ah thoughts! I hope you will quieten down and let me simply be..

Welcome to the day 4 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Today, we will write an #AcrosticPoem with your name. In an acrostic poem, the first letter of each line spells out a word, message or the alphabet.

Write an acrostic #namepoem today. Where you spell your name vertically with the first letters of each line. #poemtime

Here's my namepoem:

Ankita R. Devi

Looking in your eyes I see a paradise. This world that I've found, Is too good to be true. Standing here beside you, Want so much to give you, This love in my heart, That I'm feeling for you. #poem #acrosticpoem

read more
I'll forever live to thy divine eclipse, 
A million words wait to part the lips, 
My rugged soul seeks solace to thee,
Like cosmic heavens to stars may be. 

Oh I miss thee, and thy quintessence,
Voiced all my life to thy evanescence, 
Eternal shades still thy paramount, 
Days pursue, but forsaken to count.  Looking in your eyes I see a paradise.
This world that I've found,
Is too good to be true.
Standing here beside you,
Want so much to give you,
This love in my heart,
That I'm feeling for you.

Abid

In today's #rapidfire, write an #acrosticpoem with your name. #namepoem Here's my name poem: Y ourQuote Baba is my name, Q uote monitoring my game, B efore you get puzzled A nd reject me as trouble #YourQuoteAndMine #soultrigger

read more

Ask me about my heart and what I love
Between the ribs and beneath its curve.
Inspite of being caged it longs for you
Do you feel the same and share the view. 
 In today's #rapidfire, write an #acrosticpoem with your name. #namepoem

Here's my name poem:

B efore you get puzzled

Gita Khanna

In today's #rapidfire, write an #acrosticpoem with your name. #namepoem Here's my name poem: Y ourQuote Baba is my name, Q uote monitoring my game, B efore you get puzzled A nd reject me as trouble #YourQuoteAndMine

read more

Great , you came tonight
It was long chrished dream
To have you  for candle light dinner
Ah! If only the moment could last ever and ever... 
 In today's #rapidfire, write an #acrosticpoem with your name. #namepoem

Here's my name poem:

B efore you get puzzled
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification