Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Supplication Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Supplication Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about supplication meaning in hindi, supplication meaning in urdu, supplications and treatment with ruqyah pdf, supplication meaning in english, supplication meaning in marathi,

• 4 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Er NISAR AHAMAD

#Supplication . . . . . . #patience

read more
mute video

Hira Vajahat

#Supplication

read more

*It is traditional to recite the following supplication day and night.
Abu Huraira (R.A) says,that at sunrise The Messenger of Allah used to recite this supplication,"Oh Allah!By You we enter the morning and by You we enter the evening,by You we will live and by You we die,and unto You is the Final Return."And at the sunset he used to recite this supplication,"Oh Allah!You bring us the end of the day as You bring us it's beginning,You bring us life and You bring us death,and unto You is our Fate."(Tirmidhi) #Supplication

Hira Vajahat

#Supplication

read more
*During journey when climbing up, should be recited Allah Hu Akbar and when climbing down Subhan Allah.
Jabir (R.A) says when we climbed up to a steep place we used to say,"Allah Hu Akbar" and we climbed down we said "Subhan Allah".(Bukhari).

*Supplication for stop over on the journey.
Khoula bint Hakeem(R.A) says that the Messenger of Allah said,'Whoever stops along the way at any place and recites this supplication,'I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the evil of what He has created,"he will not be harmed by anything until he leaves the place.(Muslim) #supplication

Hira Vajahat

#Supplication

read more
*After completing the obligatory prayers it is traditional to supplicate the following way.

Abdullah bin Abbas (R.A) says that I used to distinguish the end of (obligatory) prayer of the Messenger of Allah by his saying,"Allah Hu Akbar".(Bukhari).

Souban(R.A) says that whenever the Messenger of Allah finished his prayers,he used to say,"Astaghfirullah"three times and then said,"Oh Allah! You are Peace and from You comes Peace.Blessed are You,O Owner of Majesty and Honour."(Muslim). #supplication

Hira Vajahat

#Supplication

read more
*Supplication while sitting between two prostration.

Abdullah bin Abbas (R.A) reports that the Messenger of Allah used to recite this between two prostration"Oh Allah! Forgive me,Have Mercy on me,Guide me and Sustain me."(Abu Dawood)
Huzaifa(R.A) reports that the Messenger of Allah used to recite this (while at ease) between two prostration,"Oh Allah! Forgive me."(Nisai,Ibn e Majah). #supplication

Hira Vajahat

#Supplication

read more

*Following Supplication is to be recited after hearing the call for prayer (Azaan).
Sa'ad Bin Abu Waqas(R.A) says that the Messenger of Allah said,'Whoever ,after listening to the call for prayer says,"I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah alone,Who has no partner,and that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger,I am pleased with Allah as Lord,with Muhammad as a Messenger and with Islam as my religion"his sins shall be forgiven.'(Muslim) #supplication

Hira Vajahat

#Supplication

read more
*Supplication while entering and leaving the Masjid.
Fatima(R.A) says that whenever the Messenger of Allah entered Masjid he used to say,"With the Name of Allah and May Allah Exalt the mention of the Messenger of Allah.Oh Allah! Forgive my sins and open for me the gates of Your Mercy."When the Messenger of Allah left the Masjid he used to say these words;"With the Name of Allah,and may Allah Exalt the mention of the Messenger of Allah,Oh Allah, Forgive my sins and open the doors of Your blessings."(Ibn e Majah) #supplication

Hira Vajahat

#Supplication

read more
*Supplication while entering the toilet.
Anas(R.A) says , the Messenger of Allah used to recite the following before entering the toilet,"Oh Allah!I seek refuge in You from impure Jinns"(Bukhari)

*Supplication while leaving toilet.
Aisha (R.A) says,"The Messenger of Allah used to recite the following before leaving the toilet,"Oh Allah! I ask for Your forgiveness.(Ahmad) #supplication

Hira Vajahat

#Supplication

read more
Manners before going to bed

Abu Huraira (R.A) says that the Messenger of Allah said,"If any one of you goes to your bed,let him dust off the bed with his waist garment three times and mention the Name of Allah,for he does not know what may have entered the bed,and when he lies down he should say,"With Your Name my Lord,I lay myself down,and with Your Name I rise.And if my soul You take,have mercy on it,and if You send it back then preserve it as You preserve Your righteous slaves.(Bukhari). #supplication

Hira Vajahat

#Supplication

read more
*Supplication of a believer.
"Our Lord!We believe,so Forgive us,and have Mercy on us,for You are the Best of all who shows Mercy!"(Surah Al Mominoon,109)

*Supplication for attaining relief from miseries and trials.
"None has the right to be worshipped but You(Oh Allah) Glorified (and Exalted) are You(above all that (evil) they associate with you!) Truly,I have been of the wrongdoers."(Surah Anbiya,87).

*Supplication for steadfastness on Faith.
"Our Lord!Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth)after you have guided us,and Grants us Mercy from You.Truly,You are the Bestower."(Surah Al Imran,8) #supplication
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification