Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Placement Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Placement Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about placement quotes, chandrabhan sharma college placement, placement meaning in hindi, job placement quotes, quotes on placement,

• 8 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Gaurav Dutta

[Best compliment or advice from  trainer : "Sorry to say but You r not eligible for any jobs present in India, better you go for a startup.....
But love your experience from different fields of present...    so don't change yourself...... Then, blaa... bla bla...    "
I was like just what you said sir !!!, do you really  mean that ??? or it is just an  irony  ]

Posting  same from working at India. #india #placement #humour #job #yqbaba #gauravdutta #memories

Gaurav Dutta

Facebook feeds cherished my moment #IamPlaced ,
Few only know the story behind that.
Other copy to wish you Congrats for new life. #yqbaba #placement #it #job #facebook

Gaurav Dutta

[Best compliment or advice from  trainer : "Sorry to say but You r not eligible for any jobs present in India, better you go for a startup.....
But love your experience from different fields of present...    so don't change yourself...... Then, blaa... bla bla...    "
I was like just what you said sir !!!, do you really  mean that ??? or it is just an  irony  ]

Posting  same from working at India. #india #placement #humour #job #yqbaba #gauravdutta #memories

Gaurav Dutta

Facebook feeds cherished my moment #IamPlaced ,
Few only know the story behind that.
Other copy to wish you Congrats for new life. #yqbaba #placement #it #job #facebook

silent pen

The only expectation(s) I had with the college before joining was, to get a

1. A girlfriend, &
2. A placement.

In the end, I got neither.
 #college #graduate #love #placement #crush #she

mariya joseph

wqcndtkochi 𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐢𝐥 & 𝐆𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 • 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫 • 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 • 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫 • 𝐐𝐂 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 #Career #Kerala #Knowledge #opportunity #Qa #btech #Placement #Diploma #Welding #Kochi #Drilling #Malappuram #QC #Rig #Calicut #Cochin #Piping #oilandgasindustry #oilandgascourse #gulfjobs #thrissur #qaqcjob #wqcplacements #rigjobs #ASNT #NDT #ndtlevel2

read more

wqcndtkochi
𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐢𝐥 & 𝐆𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐚
• 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫
• 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫
• 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫
• 𝐐𝐂 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫

AkhiShayar

#akhi_shayar #akhishayar #akhi #shayar #unplaced #placement #life #dare #job

onlinepuja

How to worship Lord Sun to impress your boss - onlinepuja.com Sun is the centre of the #Solar #system and is the #Representative of the ego and #Body of the individual and the source of energy in the universe it’s #Placement, in the charts determines the #energy levels. Since the #Sun is the centre of the universe it is an important source of energy to the #world and hence offering water will give it a boost. To get the desired result in your #Career and #finance. You can perform Lord Surya (S

read more
 How to worship Lord Sun to impress your boss - onlinepuja.com

Sun is the centre of the #Solar #system and is the #representative of the ego and #body of the individual and the source of energy in the universe it’s #placement, in the charts determines the #energy levels. Since the #sun is the centre of the universe it is an important source of energy to the #world and hence offering water will give it a boost. To get the desired result in your #career and #Finance. You can perform Lord Surya (#S

JALAJ KUMAR RATHOUR

ख्वाहिशो को हराकर मंजिल पर है निकले तीन सालो की मेहनत को एक पन्ने में है ढाले कल तक जिनके साथ थे खेले आज उनके खिलाफ ही किस्मत आजमाने है चले...... #जलज #Placement Satyaprem Mukesh Poonia Naj Narayanan

read more
ख्वाहिशो को हराकर मंजिल पर है निकले
तीन सालो की मेहनत को एक पन्ने में है ढाले
कल तक जिनके साथ थे खेले आज उनके खिलाफ ही 
किस्मत आजमाने है चले...... #जलज
#Placement 

#NojotoQuote ख्वाहिशो को हराकर मंजिल पर है निकले
तीन सालो की मेहनत को एक पन्ने में है ढाले
कल तक जिनके साथ थे खेले आज उनके खिलाफ ही 
किस्मत आजमाने है चले...... #जलज
#Placement 

Satyaprem Mukesh Poonia Naj Narayanan

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification