Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Tabu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Tabu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tabu personal life 20, ajay devgan and tabu movie 320, ajay devgan and tabu 210, tabu and ajay devgan 260, tabu full name,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Blue Butterfly

What you see is, what you write. That's all that matters, emoting in words. PC: Pinterest #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #lalettan #Tabu

read more
She loves.
That's all that matters.  What you see is, what you write. 
That's all that matters, emoting in words.

PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #lalettan #tabu

Abid

Here's the #FilmyMeme challenge from the movie #andhadhun. 😎 Let's give it up for #ayushmannkhurrana and #Tabu 😁 🎉Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple entries to #YQMT203. 😈Do not plagiarize. Get. Set. Meme it. 😉 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Aankh band karke collab karke dikha to Maanu?  Here's the #Filmymeme challenge from the movie #Andhadhun. 😎
Let's give it up for #AyushmannKhurrana and #Tabu 😁
🎉Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple entries to #YQMT203.
😈Do not plagiarize.
Get. Set. Meme it. 😉  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough translation: I'll get back to you later on. It's #sunilshetty and #Tabu at #YQMeme. 🌚Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #herapheri #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2695. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Party me bahut si achchhi khane ki chije ho aur galti se aapne pahle karela utha liya ho aur baki chije bad me mile 
To karele ko side karte huye 😂 Rough translation: I'll get back to you later on.

It's #SunilShetty and #Tabu at #YQMeme.

🌚Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple  #HeraPheri #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2695.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😹   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Mir Sohail

Rough translation: I'll get back to you later on. It's #sunilshetty and #Tabu at #YQMeme. 🌚Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #herapheri #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2695. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Abhi thooda Tv deakh luee Rough translation: I'll get back to you later on.

🌚Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple  #HeraPheri #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2695.

Rishi K

Rough translation: Let him come. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Tabu. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1973. Get. Set. Meme it! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
mera message notification dekh ke ex like. 

Ex Reaction - Aaj to gaya kaam se, 
😂😂😂
5.11.20 Rough translation: Let him come.

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #Tabu.

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1973.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ankit

Here's the #FilmyMeme challenge from the movie #andhadhun. 😎 Let's give it up for #ayushmannkhurrana and #Tabu 😁 🎉Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple entries to #YQMT203. 😈Do not plagiarize. Get. Set. Meme it. 😉 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When in a society you are free to decide and live according to choices. Here's the #Filmymeme challenge from the movie #Andhadhun. 😎
Let's give it up for #AyushmannKhurrana and #Tabu 😁
🎉Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple entries to #YQMT203.
😈Do not plagiarize.
Get. Set. Meme it. 😉  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Ar. Smitha

लोग मिलते गए, 
अफसाने बनते गए 
कुछ हकीकत् , 
तो कुछ अफवाहें
जितने जुड़ते गए
उतने उलझते गए
दिल के जज्बातों
को रोक रोज़, 
फिर सुलझते गए Pic source: twitter #tabu #lifequotes #people #tales #heart  #lifeisunpredictable #yqdidi #yqbaba

Ar. Smitha

इश्क़ की मिसाल हो तुम
चाहे लोग कुछ भी कहते रहे
अपने इश्क़ से कभी जुदा ना हुए
इश्क़ के इश्क़ को भी अपना लिया
ताउम्र साथ निभाने का वादा किया #bollywood #lovequotes #lovestory #tabu  #love #yqdidi #yqbaba #smithasunkara

अविनाश पाल 'शून्य'

Rough translation: I'll get back to you later on. It's #sunilshetty and #Tabu at #YQMeme. 🌚Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2695. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #शून्य

read more
अभी मुझे योरकोट पर आये नोटिफिकेशन देखना है । Rough translation: I'll get back to you later on.

🌚Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple   #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2695.

Collaborating with YQ Memes #शून्य

Durga Kannan

read more
When I see both cockroach and lizard in my room.
Me to cockroach: Rough translation: I'll get back to you later on.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification